/tattoos yea or na

[QUOTE=Claire She Blows;1059771515]

I'm 42, started getting ink at 25, and most of my ink is in the last few years (because being a hooker makes it way easier to pay for them). So please take your stereotypes and shove it. Originally Posted by skyleigh
I wasn't stereotyping whatsoever. I speak from my own encounters with women of various ages. Now, from what iiiiiiii have observed, most women your age aren't getting new tattoos.
If I struck a chord with "trashy", I apologize. That was insensitive to the ladies who enjoy body art, and I didn't take that into account on my first post. I hope this clarifies everything.
[QUOTE=Gotyour6;1059772291]

Some women go to the gym so they don't sag every where as they get older..

Just saying Originally Posted by skyleigh
It's worked for me, but I don't have tattoos, so I can't chime in on the correlation between the two. I suppose that keeping your skin taunt would help with the longevity of a tattoo though.

Whats not to like? Some of the best providers I've seen have lots of ink. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Well, for one thing , all of the photo retouching.
From a review of Anna Star, who has a large, unattractive tattoo on her belly:

Physical Description: Cute face, smooth skin, great DD tits, few tatts that are not distracting Originally Posted by shakespear
Not even the large ventral marking? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Lol no distracting tats lol Originally Posted by Long nose
[QUOTE=Joey_Gleet;1059773105]

Gym don't stop the ink from fading and blurring. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
And many of those i knew who got a tat when they turned 18, often regret it in their 40s...
[QUOTE=garhkal;1059774382]

And many of those i knew who got a tat when they turned 18, often regret it in their 40s... Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I want to buy stock in one of those companies that make lasers for tattoo removal.
For me tattoos are a must have. If a provider or a civilian have no tattoos (the more the better) than I am not interested.
my answer is no. unless the tats are of skulls and stuff like that

if she is hot it doesn't matter
Generally prefer no tattoos, don't mind a few small ones.

But lots of tattoos or really big tattoos distract from the beauty of a woman's body. It's like taking one of Michelangelo's works and letting some art student draw all over it.
They are gross. Bodies were not intended to be covered in ink. I won't let my wife get one.
Kity4124 Has a very impressive one on her lower back.
I personally feel like bentleys don't have bumper stickers but hey I like them on other people just not myself Originally Posted by Kinky Kassie
Great comparison.
You know nothing.
  • Gucci
  • 07-30-2017, 04:35 PM
I don't mind tattoos, just the big ones in the center of a woman's chest aren't a favorite of mine
For the most part I prefer no tats. If a lady has tats I don't mind them on the arms. Half sleeves or full sleeves can be cool depending on what they are. But I'm not really into tats on the body. Tramp stamps ruin doggy style for me.
They are gross. Bodies were not intended to be covered in ink. I won't let my wife get one. Originally Posted by FuzzyMcDice55

you got banned for using the word wife on hooker the forum ... who own this forum the thief?