Remember this Truth

I guess he's the "Sales Director" for them. I left him a post asking when they'll be having their sale on the tin-foil hats. So far, nothing but crickets. But he'll get some liberals to buy into his BS. Just look at how many of them have contributed to making the Kardashians rich. They are about as believable as his "pseudo-Scientology". He's seeking something... I wouldn't call it the truth. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You have a point, which deserves more discovery
  • Old-T
  • 06-16-2015, 10:03 AM
Jesus Christ. Two threads today on the same stupid crap? How much more of this silly bullshit do you plan to post?

Go back to school. Try learning something next time. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Unlike the hundreds of threads about Bush or Obama or guns or one poster's fixation with gays or another's fixation with diapers or stupid things politicians say. No, compared to those, two threads is not a lot.

I guess he's the "Sales Director" for them. I left him a post asking when they'll be having their sale on the tin-foil hats. So far, nothing but crickets. But he'll get some liberals to buy into his BS. Just look at how many of them have contributed to making the Kardashians rich. They are about as believable as his "pseudo-Scientology". He's seeking something... I wouldn't call it the truth. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
And how much the conservative Thumper gun nuts contribute to making the Duck Quacks rich. Dumb people come in all political colors.
"Well, lookee here folks!" LustyLadyboy openly admits he is a "Queerboy" and a "fagboy"! Originally Posted by shanm

Your lame attempt at deflection has fizzled as fast as your dick goes limp at the sight of a hot naked female, shammyfag. You still haven't explained why YOU haven't posted a single review on this site. Your fictitious date with Milf-Debbie was a “make-up” session all right – you made it all up! But since I want to be fair I'll make you an offer – post a link to all your “grinder” reviews and I will lay off you for having zero reviews on eccie!

• shanm
  • 06-16-2015, 04:07 PM
Your lame attempt at deflection has fizzled as fast as your dick goes limp at the sight of a hot naked female, shammyfag. You still haven't explained why YOU haven't posted a single review on this site. Your fictitious date with Milf-Debbie was a “make-up” session all right – you made it all up! But since I want to be fair I'll make you an offer – post a link to all your “grinder” reviews and I will lay off you for having zero reviews on eccie!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes Rey Lengua JR., my attempt at "transference" and "projection" has indeed failed. I tried to make it about miss Debb but you just had to shove your ass in there and do the tranny dance. You should stop trying to be a wise-ass if you don't want your ass to get fucked on every corner....well, on second thought, maybe you do

"offer"? Since when do you have the authority to make an "offer" queerboy? You have as much authority over me as a turd does right before I flush it. Take that offer and shove it up the black-hole you call an ass.

FYI, I post a review every time I fuck your cute little butt on these forums. You are the dirtiest whore on here: no matter how much dick you get, you keep coming back for more!