Coolist thing that happened?

My highlight came a few weeks ago. I got to meet and have some fun with Seeking~P.
My 6 year old grandman told me yesterday "Nana you are the bestest nana in the whole universe and I luv you to the moon and back!"...............then he told me that when he becomes president he is gonna let me live in the white house!

he has a very vivid imagination and is always telling us he has an "imaginary brother" named Uncle Braum....there is a Braums ice cream and burger joint a few blocks from my house....When I took him there for lunch today he told the lady behind the counter that his brother Uncle Braum worked there and to tell him hi from him! The lady said to wait a minute,she went to the kitchen and came then back and told him that his brother said he would cook his food perfectly for him! He got a big grin on his face and told her "awesome!"/.......she was sweet to do that for us!!
So I h ad a great week because of him!!

Hope all yall have a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is a cute story.
My highlight came a few weeks ago. I got to meet and have some fun with Seeking ~P. Originally Posted by browntiger
Thank you so much hun. Lookin' forward to riding you again
I have been with SeekingP and she will rock you just right!
^^^^

She WILL !!!
Okay folks back on topic please.
Dallas and myren get your butts back on topic
lol I would so rather yall spank my butt!lol

well i had a very sexy cool and hot friday in Tulsa!
I had a kickass threesome with a nympho provider and my SO....it is his birthday present from me.