A big thank you to the ladies !

• WTM
  • 02-20-2013, 02:04 PM
pyramider, your post made me laugh out loud. You are too funny sir. But please don't make us start referring to you as "grandpa."

And thank you again Crimson32. In the past, I have been remiss in giving my lady friends all of the public adulation that they so richly deserve for being willing to put up with me; and there is no better time than the present to right that wrong.

But there is no way that I will ever catch up with MasterBaiter on the reviews.

By the way, Miss Cora of True Companions USA is as hot and steamy and beautiful as they come -- so tune in tomorrow for my review of yet another wonderful woman.

WTM
WTM Great post! I for one agree with everything mentioned. I have certainly enjoyed my time with all the ladies that I have met. While I am not as active or king of reviews, I have certainly enjoyed the experience and cherish every moment with each lovely lady I have had the pleasure of meeting. I look forward to spending more time with the ladies I do know and creating new equally valuable memories with the ladies I have yet to meet. Happy Anniversary and Everyone play safe and have fun!
I always enjoyed your company
Happy Anniversary Love :-*
  • WTM
  • 02-28-2013, 03:17 AM
Thank you Miss V.

It has been way, way, way too long lovely lady.

Until we meet again . . . .

WTM