Preference for married vs single hobbyists?

• zebra
  • 07-24-2014, 02:09 AM
Ok set the record straight,

Ladies put yourself at ease, I am divorced, and I rent/lease, go home happy and have a lil' more spring in my step the next day! Yes I do respect every lady I visit, and I do respect their boundaries. I am not clingy & not looking for a GF. A lot of ladies I meet we become platonic friends. These ladies run into all types of different & unusual people, things, equipment, goodies. Ladies are resourceful and I use it to my benefit. One of the ladies I recently met hooked me up on a deal of 5000 Samsung S4 refurb. cell phones in the box with all the goodies. I turned the deal in less than 12 hours and made some hefty pocket change or hobby money which ever way you want to see it. Yes I gave her a hefty commission for hooking me up with it. KatieJay, I'm still using that Garmin GPS too.
  • zebra
  • 07-24-2014, 02:10 AM
Ok set the record straight,

Ladies put yourself at ease, I am divorced, and I rent/lease, go home happy and have a lil' more spring in my step the next day! Yes I do respect every lady I visit, and I do respect their boundaries. I am not clingy & not looking for a GF. A lot of ladies I meet we become platonic friends. These ladies run into all types of different & unusual people, things, equipment, goodies. Ladies are resourceful and I use it to my benefit. One of the ladies I recently met hooked me up on a deal of 5000 Samsung S4 refurb. cell phones in the box with all the goodies. I turned the deal in less than 12 hours and made some hefty pocket change or hobby money which ever way you want to see it. Yes I gave her a hefty commission for hooking me up with it. KatieJay, I'm still using that Garmin GPS too.