Provider Etiquette?

another thing is writing reviews after you tell a provider you don't want to see her, but you go see another one and review her in the time period you told the other one no. then get a text/email/pm or whatever bitching at you about telling her no, last time i checked this is about variety, if i want to see someone else and not you, don't get pissed when i do, and you find out. it is my $$, how i choose to spend it is none of you business.

agree with everyones points about the references
Ouch!!!!

Brutal......

QUOTE=Iso#1gfe;1058174660]another thing is writing reviews after you tell a provider you don't want to see her, but you go see another one and review her in the time period you told the other one no. then get a text/email/pm or whatever bitching at you about telling her no, last time i checked this is about variety, if i want to see someone else and not you, don't get pissed when i do, and you find out. it is my $$, how i choose to spend it is none of you business.

agree with everyones points about the references[/QUOTE]
yep, has happened to me before, was hesitant to write a review, knowing it would happen, now, beyond that and don't care
Do you think it would be more acceptable if a provider gave a reference but still contacted the hobbyist about being available and offering him more time or since some have a limited hobby budget, a discount? I mean this is business for the provider and competition is the number one consideration for a business to succeed. Not saying that she should confront him about seeing someone else but just say some like she had been thinking about him. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
So you're ok pitting providers against each other, as long as you might be able to save a few bucks... rather than encouraging them to work together, for their own safety and yours?

If every provider started conducting business this way, you either won't be seen by the provider you chose, or she will be forced to take a gamble to see you... With zero reassurance that you're safe. No one will want to ask for references, for fear that their appointment will be taken. With no one using references, our network fails to work. Without checkpoints, Eccie becomes no better and no safer than Backpage.

Maybe. It's still pretty low from the provider perspective, I think, but I guess one could make the case that it's just the free market at work.

From the client perspective, if she did that then he's the one being a douche if he takes her up on it and backs out on the original provider he sought out. He would run the risk of alienating that provider, I think.

However, another consideration is that it's poor provider etiquette to initiate a call or text to a client, as a well known provider here told me just last night. Too much risk of someone else answering the phone or seeing the text. Discretion is key. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Very poor etiquette indeed. The client informed me that the provider who refused to give me a reference continued calling and texting him at random hours, until he finally had to block her for fear that his SO would catch the communication.
dudes,, i costs what it costs.
get over it.
be glad these ladies are here.

until it becomes culturally accepted that various holidays through the year will have an orgy element, this is what we got.
and you probably wouldn't get any anyway.
I've had this happen to me more then once in nwa and I think your right its stealing and or just dirty pool !
Not giving references, and even lying about it is just WRONG!