Nominations

The women of upstate ny the best in the business. I want them all one at a time of course......
  • Doove
  • 12-18-2010, 09:01 PM
I nominate Doove and offshoredrilling as the most irritating posters in upstate. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
A nomination i've worked pretty hard for!
  • GP
  • 12-18-2010, 09:23 PM
A nomination i've worked pretty hard for! Originally Posted by Doove
Once you've been banned for it, then we can talk.
I think I might make a credible nominee for Strip Club/Hobbyist crossover award.....
  • GP
  • 12-20-2010, 04:11 PM
I think I might make a credible nominee for Strip Club/Hobbyist crossover award..... Originally Posted by MajorHands
Without a doubt. Shame on me for not thinking of that one. MY BAD!
  • GP
  • 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM
I was also considering people we could name ECCIE-Upstate New York's troll of the year, but that would be in bad taste and probably violate board rules. So for that distinction, I have no choice but to nominate myself.
  • Chloe
  • 12-31-2010, 07:51 PM
Dirigible WOW thank you!

Majorhands as a personal witness and beneficiary of your strip club excursions and a view of your library of photos you have my vote!

I have a good one! Making sure a traveling girl doesn't go hungry or without!

Buffalo: GP
Syracuse: CNYM/Armortib
Rochester: Majorhands/NB/Whatitiz13
Texas: Chuck1326

And I don't know where to put Eli, Rochester or Syracuse lol.

Being alone, away from home with no transportation it's hard to get by without a little help from friends and these guys have made it possible for me to come out to their home area, welcomed and taken care of this year
  • GP
  • 12-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Chloe, you know I will always have a seat ready for you on the back of my motorcycle.

Next time we need to go back to that Japanese restaurant
GP don't be upset but my secret vote for troll of the Upstate NY doesn't go to you and I'm not booing lol
  • Doove
  • 12-31-2010, 09:02 PM
GP don't be upset but my secret vote for troll of the Upstate NY doesn't go to you and I'm not booing lol Originally Posted by Perryay
Welcoming back, and throwing your lot in with the banned guy who has a "you're a douchebag" avatar pretty much guarantees i'm not going to be too concerned about what you think.
  • GP
  • 12-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Please don't hijack my (this banned guy who is somehow still able to post) thread, this is about having fun with nominations. Please leave the attitudes at the door.
  • GP
  • 12-31-2010, 09:21 PM
Happy New Year!
I have a good one! Making sure a traveling girl doesn't go hungry or without!

Buffalo: GP
Syracuse: CNYM/Armortib
Rochester: Majorhands/NB/Whatitiz13
Texas: Chuck1326

And I don't know where to put Eli, Rochester or Syracuse lol.

Being alone, away from home with no transportation it's hard to get by without a little help from friends and these guys have made it possible for me to come out to their home area, welcomed and taken care of this year Originally Posted by Chloe
I enjoyed the windshield time conversation as much as I did the time on the hood of the car. Have a great new year Chloe.
Welcoming back, and throwing your lot in with the banned guy who has a "you're a douchebag" avatar pretty much guarantees i'm not going to be too concerned about what you think. Originally Posted by Doove
Infraction points have been given. My patience is running thin.