$60 for 28 mi. in gas!

• GP
  • 06-22-2012, 01:26 PM
The only person banned will be Brutusbluto.

Turnabout's fair play. Originally Posted by Doove

• Doove
  • 06-22-2012, 01:31 PM
You must have thought I was going for a "a bunch of providers have been picked up" argument when I was really going for a "here's a bunch of stuff to read about a provider who got busted" comment Originally Posted by Wakeuр
  • Tiger
  • 06-22-2012, 02:03 PM
And? The question was asked when was the last time I heard of a provider getting prosecuted for tax evasion...Christina was the last one I remembered, so I linked to her case. You must have thought I was going for a "a bunch of providers have been picked up" argument when I was really going for a "here's a bunch of stuff to read about a provider who got busted" comment...is that what you were thinking? Or were you trying to convince us that providers never get busted for tax evasion and this was just an exception? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yup, I read it as a bunch of providers have been picked up. My bad.

The Taxman doesn't care who it is when they go after the evaders.

Is that Valerie in your avatar?
Yeppers...the wifey is a bit of a camera whore...
28 miles is a pretty extensive hike, particularly if that's one way. Originally Posted by Doove
Damn upstate is a tiny geographical place ... 28 miles one way is taking the brats to school.
The only person banned will be Brutusbluto.

Turnabout's fair play. Originally Posted by Doove
No thats not fair! Me too PLEASE???

DD ...
it just seemed a little extreme. 56 miles round trip is like 2.5 gal of gas at most so $10 to be fair . still leaves $50 on the table. i mean if your unemployed i would assume you'd take any $$$ comin your way! just sayin! lol
. i mean if your unemployed i would assume you'd take any $$$ comin your way! just sayin! lol Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43

With that frame of mind, you may as well have offered a total of $20 including gas....

WOW.
cmon liz! 140 to 200 is quite a jump. im sure im not busting up her already busy schedule! shes unemployed afterall, i thought shed be happy to have some work come up! im really being a sarcastic joker! some of yall are a little touchy on here i must keep reminding myself of this!
With that frame of mind, you may as well have offered a total of $20 including gas....

WOW.
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth
cmon liz! 140 to 200 is quite a jump. im sure im not busting up her already busy schedule! shes unemployed afterall, i thought shed be happy to have some work come up! im really being a sarcastic joker! some of yall are a little touchy on here i must keep reminding myself of this! Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
An extremely fair jump, IMHO.

Your original post of "Lol! Had to stop myself from laughing to death when a provider sent me her rates!"

Seems to me, simply insulting.

A lady's rate is a lady's rate.

You inquired on her rates, and she gave it to you. Why bust on the sweet thing in a public forum? Obviously she took the time to reply to your inquiry.....

Additionally, I believe most any lady is delighted to receive an inquiry.

I have seen this type of opt out. I'm a pretty easy going lady, so I typically figure "to each their own" and respect the prospector who bailed as a simple inquiry that didn't pan out.
(Plain incompatibility.)

However, if my business practices were laughed up at a public forum, it would certainly T me off.

As does any public defamation of a lady's rate, , because I like the ladies, and they shouldn't have to be bashed for their TCB skills at a public forum because you didn't like the number given you.

Seriously, what's so funny about it? That she'd like to actually pay her bills this month without being financially raped in the process?
This entire board is dedicated to laughing up provider's business practices...not sure why you're getting upset about it...if someone wants to give their opinion about what they see as a bad business practice, more power to 'em...

Here's some advice to all you hookers out there...go join the comment forum on http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/ if you don't want to get any of your practices possibly ridiculed...
I don't always agree with Sweet Elizabeth but in this case, absolutely!! Time is money and that does not seem like an unfair jump if you're asking a lady to travel an extra hour+ round trip.
FWIW ...I don't think the extra $60 is much of a jump for the distance and the time involved. She has 25-30mins drive time one way... and then has to drive home 20-30 mins. not too far from reasonable I should think.
My other statement is not meant specifically towards the OP or anyone else directly...but...

WTF? How do we question how much a provider wants to charge to service a fat, hairy, smelly, octogenarian? I know that is an extreme example...but ...your spending money for sex...that is the most disposable of disposable income... ,

Yet guys seem to nickle and dime Chicks all day long! If you are spending for this activity...GET ON WITH IT MAN!!! if the difference is from 200 to 1500 ...well then don't buy the Bentley...by the VW beetle. But from 150 to 200...PUH-LEEZE!! If the service is gonna be there....just enjoy it ! HOWEVER!!! that is not to say it's ok to walk into the 'turkish bazzar' and get haggled for every act or position. The 'upsell city' is no town to enjoy action...but if the price is the price and you can move from the office to the bed and enjoy some quality time? Then pull some Jacksons or a Grant from the billfold and enjoy!

If you need to haggle over pennies...by the penny stocks. Save the cheap seats for the streetwalkers.
Peace
PK
  • Doove
  • 06-25-2012, 01:45 PM
it just seemed a little extreme. 56 miles round trip is like 2.5 gal of gas at most so $10 to be fair . still leaves $50 on the table. i mean if your unemployed i would assume you'd take any $$$ comin your way! just sayin! lol Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43
Then hows about you make the 56 mile round trip and avail yourself of the $140 incall?

This entire board is dedicated to laughing up provider's business practices...not sure why you're getting upset about it...if someone wants to give their opinion about what they see as a bad business practice, more power to 'em... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And if the ladies want to fight back and ridicule customers who make unreasonable demands or issue unreasonable criticisms, more power to 'em.

So un-bunch your panties.