Welcome Back London!!!!!!

Lol you guys are great...and TFF!!

Valerie is younger, hotter, taller, and more PSE so it was bound to happen.

P.S. Val thanks again for sending me one in Panama. That was very thoughtful of you and a true insight as to your real character off the boards. One day we might actually get a chance to meet darnit!

Nina, glad to see you held down the fort. You are the epitome of sophistication and a realist my love!
Lol you guys are great...and TFF!!

Valerie is younger, hotter, taller, and more PSE so it was bound to happen.

P.S. Val thanks again for sending me one in Panama. That was very thoughtful of you and a true insight as to your real character off the boards. One day we might actually get a chance to meet darnit!

Nina, glad to see you held down the fort. You are the epitome of sophistication and a realist my love! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You're welcome love! Hope you had fun with him! I hated that we were in the same city again and weren't able to meet!...Our bloody schedules are too damn hectic!
I think once I am settled in the new place, all of you gals should come for a boating party. I may be in a position to even pay for airfare...don't ask lol.
For the record, I had the marriage to London annulled for lack of performance of wifely duties...never happened, never existed...Valerie is my first marriage.
What? No performance? You must be kidding lol. I cooked, cleaned, and gave you BJs for every darn football game and to completion at that! Oh my heart bleeds!
Welcome back biatch.....I was beginning to have withdrawal pains !
What? No performance? You must be kidding lol. I cooked, cleaned, and gave you BJs for every darn football game and to completion at that! Oh my heart bleeds! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yep...and then you go and disappear for weeks with no notice...NON-PERFORMANCE!
Yep...and then you go and disappear for weeks with no notice...NON-PERFORMANCE! Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh right, like it was my choice lol.

Abe, you got your fix the 3 days I was on TBD. I had to tend to so many issues over the ban, so it came in due season.
What? No performance? You must be kidding lol. I cooked, cleaned, and gave you BJs for every darn football game and to completion at that! Oh my heart bleeds! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Hec, My version of cooking for WU is ordering delivery! lol
Oh no...I love to cook and am very good at it. I adore entertaining. Spent thousands on the right serving dishes for every occasion. You will see at my house party lol.
Oh no...I love to cook and am very good at it. I adore entertaining. Spent thousands on the right serving dishes for every occasion. You will see at my house party lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well damn now I'm hungry...guess I'll go eat a protein bar.. x
Hmmm. . . May have to make that house party if London is inviting all my Bucket List Ladies over!!
Is that a ladies only party?
HAAAAAAA don't you have a girlfriend? Just sayin. I noticed SEVEN threads closed on my ban, so your theory is washed up but what's new? You should really put all that hate energy into something productive like a 401k lol. Bitterness is a rather useless emotion and really only hurts the one being bitter, but I digress. Originally Posted by London Rayne
All I said is it has been pleasant and you had to go off on your ususal tangent. Good to see you learned alot while you were away. lol
I thought Burk, London and I all had a discussion once before?