Restaurant recommendations

OK, never heard of this place but it was a 15 minute drive from a family member I was visiting - so taking Jinny's advice I went to try the positively orgasmic veal parm. Alas, as going through the specials, after she mentioned the veal parm, the waitress said the have Braciole. After assuring me it too was orgasmic - I had to go for the Braciole as it had been quite a while since I had it.

Excellente !!! Originally Posted by berryberry
It’s a good restaurant, not so sure it’s orgasmic.
OK, never heard of this place but it was a 15 minute drive from a family member I was visiting - so taking Jinny's advice I went to try the positively orgasmic veal parm. Alas, as going through the specials, after she mentioned the veal parm, the waitress said the have Braciole. After assuring me it too was orgasmic - I had to go for the Braciole as it had been quite a while since I had it.

Excellente !!! Originally Posted by berryberry
I'm so glad you enjoyed the place.

The food is very good there.
Smaller place but the wait is definitely worth it.
If you are up north, in Slippery Rock, North Country Brewing is good Originally Posted by berryberry
Or save half the drive and hit up the Harmony Inn. I actually prefer it, but it's a hell of a lot closer for me.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the place.

The food is very good there.
Smaller place but the wait is definitely worth it. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Thanks ! I agree. And it is pretty convenient for me that I will have to return sooner rather than later. Glad you talked about it here
All this talk of Italian and Spanish food.... Try some damn Korean. Golden Pig in Cecil Township. My favorite restaurant ever. Beware, kind of like probiotics, Korean food is known to cause a gastrointestinal shit storm the first few times you eat it but then you're body will adjust to it and you'll keep coming back for more.
All this talk of Italian and Spanish food.... Try some damn Korean. Golden Pig in Cecil Township. My favorite restaurant ever. Beware, kind of like probiotics, Korean food is known to cause a gastrointestinal shit storm the first few times you eat it but then you're body will adjust to it and you'll keep coming back for more. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
That lady can cook. Stop for lunch. The Belugi is very good. But it’s very small. Maybe 6 people can eat inside. There’s a picnic table outside. It’s not as place for a romantic dinner, if that’s what your after.
Di'Anoias Eatery (Italian family style) in the strip is pretty outstanding and they make an outstanding Manhattan,

OrtheWhale downtown is pretty good but a bit overpriced imho.

Morcilla in Lawrenceville is also great and has a great drink selection as well.
Taking a lady to the Golden Pig before a session is an accident waiting to happen. LOL
Taking a lady to the Golden Pig before a session is an accident waiting to happen. LOL Originally Posted by pittlicker
Not really. Just lay off the Kimchee.
I'm going to have to try this Golden Pig place, I like some kimchee now and again.
The Sesame Inn McMurray or Mt Lebanon have some very good Japanese and Chinese dishes.
I'm going to have to try this Golden Pig place, I like some kimchee now and again.
The Sesame Inn McMurray or Mt Lebanon have some very good Japanese and Chinese dishes. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The Jade Inn is across the street from the Sesame inn n Lebo. Much better IMHO. Great bar too.
I didn't see Eddie Merlot's downtown mentioned. Hyeholde, I haven't been there in years though. Will reiterate Mallorca, if you have never been there go.
I didn't see Eddie Merlot's downtown mentioned. Hyeholde, I haven't been there in years though. Will reiterate Mallorca, if you have never been there go. Originally Posted by travelnman0129
I haven't been there for several months but very good when I was there last.
  • El-mo
  • 07-30-2018, 10:08 PM
Has anybody tried Superior Motors in Braddock? I’ve known Kevin for years but haven’t taken the time to check it out yet. Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl
It’s great. Better than Salt of the Earth.
Goucho’s braised beef sandwich may be the best sandwich in town.