NEW RECENT PHOTOS!

[QUOTE=Nikki_Sweets;1056774125]Yes sir... Don't get me wrong I want them done.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

That would be a crime against nature!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boobies are awesome just like they are.

Total sexy you are girl.

SL don't encourage crimes against nature

Someone start a Nikki no boob job thread or by God I will
BAM she falls right off the stool. Ouch that hurt...

lol sorry I had too, it was an opportunity calling my name Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Dayum, I was wondering when you would pull the plug. I have been thinking about how I would like to see the lady pictured in my review #83 which has yet to be scheduled. Please check your PMs.
Dayum, I was wondering when you would pull the plug. I have been thinking about how I would like to see the lady pictured in my review #83 which has yet to be scheduled. Please check your PMs. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Check my pms? I dont see one from you if thats what you meant... or i could just be mis interpreting your last message.
[QUOTE=bojulay;1056774240]
Yes sir... Don't get me wrong I want them done.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

That would be a crime against nature!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your boobies are awesome just like they are.

Total sexy you are girl.

SL don't encourage crimes against nature

Someone start a Nikki no boob job thread or by God I will Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
No worries. I have wanted them done for years... but have yet to take the plunge... i will save it for when they need fixing...
Yes sir... Don't get me wrong I want them done... I have to be honest... That last pic if you see my hands... I was giving em a little extra perky push lol... First pic with the one boob is how the look with no help... Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
I took a look at them but I didn't do a complete inspection. Don't you remember?

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Yes sir... Don't get me wrong I want them done... I have to be honest Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Oh no that would be very sad.

I love a nature A-cup over a MM D+-cup any day.
I love a nature A-cup over a MM D+-cup any day. Originally Posted by purpletree
Bingo! You are not alone on this one, Purpletree...
Oh no that would be very sad.

I love a nature A-cup over a MM D+-cup any day. Originally Posted by purpletree
Bingo! You are not alone on this one, Purpletree... Originally Posted by Homegrown512
Well thank you both... It is always great seeing that some still appreciate a woman natural beauty

When I do get them done, it will be for me and not the hobby... I am a boobs and legs girl... And once I leave the business that will be one of the first things I go and get...While still here I don't think that will happen due to, A LOT of people see me for my natural beauties... You don't come across a nice set of naturals much these days...
Well thank you both... It is always great seeing that some still appreciate a woman natural beauty

When I do get them done, it will be for me and not the hobby... I am a boobs and legs girl... And once I leave the business that will be one of the first things I go and get...While still here I don't think that will happen due to, A LOT of people see me for my natural beauties... You don't come across a nice set of naturals much these days... Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
Yes yes! don't get those silicones I hate to touch them
You are indeed a beauty but I must say I haven't seen this much butt kissing since Whispers bent over to pick up a penny at the SL/RR weiner fest.
Wow.very nice pics.your a hottie!😍
I took a look at them but I didn't do a complete inspection. Don't you remember? Originally Posted by Still Looking

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2 and weights %3. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
We need some fresh pictures Nikki.
We need some fresh pictures Nikki. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hanging out at home Saturday night....