History lesson on courts

That was Nazi Germany not America. The Democrats have trashed the Constitution and the rule of Law that's the reason the Supreme Court has made their ruling. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So you disagree with Winnie that the righty rights ain't been trying to tamper with the rules for elections?

Biden has has 3 Ina half years to stack the court and he didn't do it. Magas fear mongers that into the ground. Didn't happen
Trumpf weponized scotus and selective lower courts for his benefit Originally Posted by winn dixie
Word.

Jill, he didn't do it because there were not any vacancies to fill. Originally Posted by Budman
Is that a GL violation there insulting a member here?

Well Hitler did improve Germany's Economy. I don't see anything wrong with that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Whoa There! Stop derailing the thread. Ain't talking about economy there (Which is a shame since i've done a bunch of reading of Germany economy coming into and during 20th century.)

You do know what stacking the court is? Right? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Pot. Meet Kettle. I think you practice intentional obtuseness like Lucas has commented about you.