Poll: Pay upfront/Pay afterward/Don't care?

Or they don't want to say pay up front, and lose a shitload of potential clients? Originally Posted by rockerrick
WE HAVE A WINNER!
The fact that you made your poll public will certainly give the ladies pause in participating. And you are really expecting honesty?

z Originally Posted by ztonk
He doesn't understand. And he doesn't care to.
Like I said it's that 3 out of 21 that tend to get emotional over a simple individual preference.

Why would you care how others vote or as is typical of you just go ahead and insult them for absolutely NO reason?

Not that it matters but do your math. If 3 out of 21 are happy to pay up front then why do you think the % would change with 500 or 1000?

I will reiterate. There is NO better or worse preference but why is it always the minority few attacking the majority who don't share their opinion?

You are guilty of the same thing sir. As to why do some chose to present their opinion and debate it's value... They believe in it and want to sway the opinions of others......

You have your valid reasons for paying as you see fit and so does everyone else. Like I said at the beginning this isn't a debate but the emotional ones will turn it into one. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

When you chose the terminology you did to categorize/label people for HOW they chose then you invite debate.

Debate does not have to be emotional.... I tend to enjoy it more when it doees because when the otherside becomes emotional I win.
I'm missing the logic. It's a non-controversial topic. I would think as with any monger any provider would gladly state her preference that is unless she is afraid of being attacked by the few with seems to be a valid concern around here these days.

I don't think so. I think you understand exactly what you are getting. You enjoy the debate yourself so you present what you do in a manner to garner the attention of those you wish to debate with.

My single line in agreement with GneissGuy is a perfect example...... You devotes a lot of space with words designed to get a response. You did not make anywhere near the effort to attack GneissGuy on a personal level the way you did me...I simply agreed with him

I'm not asking who likes BBFS. I'm asking what every provider wants every monger to know before showing up at her door. The usually put it in their showcase or instructions to us when they respond to requests. I don't see how you expect every provider to give a shit about responding to you...... Have you not learned yet that the vast majority of providers are busy making money and don't give a shit about whta any of us have to say or think unless they can spin it into earning a buck from us?

The numbers which can't be disputed (only because it is a public poll) reflect that any provider participating will not have her business affected in any negative way no matter what her preference is.

She will however clearly get slammed for having a preference by one or two. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

They know much better than you what it means to participate in such a topic. They display it in their silence and lack of response sir. None of them are concerned for what most of us have to say. They are concerned with how the vast majority of those that read and research her will vote with their dollars.

Making ANY choice risks losing a potential client. NOT participating poses no risk to them at all.

Please tell me you I am not wrong in having read enough to form a conclusion that you are inteligent enough to understand