You Can't Stop Me

• Toyz
  • 02-25-2015, 08:24 AM
They have a way to rebut any comment they read in a review visible to them.

Simply start a thread in coed!

PG has chosen the wrong way to do it.

She has insulted the staff, simply because she doesn't know the correct way to handle It.

She has insulted Toyz, simply because she didn't like a comment she opened herself up to, by not going about it in the right way.

Hey I'm an asshole who says what I like, but it makes no difference in my wallet.

Technically she has committed 15 points in infractions, if the staff has not assigned them to her, they are showing her mercy.

making threats 10 points

disrespect to staff 5 points

25 points and she's banned 90 days, no posting, no ads.
Not a good idea to get hot under the collar, and react badly when your livelihood is involved. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Meh, I'm not offended myself. I enjoy the banter. Nothing against the hoogar personally at all. If she's taking it up the ass and didn't want it published I don't blame her for being aggressive

We've seen this tactic a million times. Come on and try to act all ghetto badass as if anyone is scared or intimidated.

If its NOT true how about a little note to the guy asking him why he did it and would he please retract it?

When you are not in a position of power respectful negotiation works better than drawing attention to the topic out of anger.
The last two paragraphs are true.
You broke the rules, twice. Posted 2 times in the review section. All this angry posting is silly. You could have just posted here to begin with and called the lier out. You have been a member since 2013, you should know better.
  • Noid
  • 02-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Hall moniter (mod wannabe) ricky keeping points score. Put more tape on your nerd glasses rocky ricky.
^^^^ sure thing txaustin202
Even I got off ban, what kind of a loser are you?

You being a pissy little bitch stalking my post all the time because I was the only one who didn't fuck your ex?
Sorry my buddy told me she had a loose pussy, so it would have never worked for me

But if you remember, I was there for her when she reached out for help, to get rid of you stalker boy?
  • Noid
  • 02-26-2015, 06:34 AM
ricky, I am not txaustin202. Pray tell, did you confront him? I am too lazy to research the situation. I'll not hijack this thread anymore, so as to stay out of moderation. Miss V, you turn me on like an eloquent and sexy teacher I had in school.
Sure you're not!

Pray tell? Could you get any gayer?
  • ztonk
  • 02-26-2015, 07:34 AM
Back on topic, please.

ztonk
  • Oafer
  • 02-26-2015, 08:57 AM
Back on topic, please. ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
Close the thread!

^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^

CLOSE
(staff edit; spam; ztonk)
Leave an address or phone number next time, they ban these multi's fast.
I'm sure Chica will tell you that you are frankly not liked, that's why you are perma banned.
You have to contribute more to the community than just hostility.
Learn to be a funny asshole
  • Toyz
  • 02-26-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm sure Chica will tell you that you are frankly not liked, that's why you are perma banned. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Uhhh...you might want to check that, rr.
I'm about 99.984576578% sure that there's no perma-ban policy in effect on this site. Just sayin'

I'm glad to see that tempers have cooled and all is right in this wacky little little non-butt-secks having corner of the world. It just does my heart good. Mmmmm good.

SFK you missed his post saying he is indeed perma banned, and how he whined to Chica about the fact I'm not