Trump is going to Mexico to learn their immigration laws!

Wasn't too long ago that he was trashing me because some loudmouthed want-a-bees were running their mouths about me in their "private gossip cellar" he was disclosing! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did assup go in and eavesdrop on the ladies' chatroom by self-identifying as a provider? And then he spilled their secrets afterwards? That's real slimy, even by a pig's filthy standards!
Did assup go in and eavesdrop on the ladies' chatroom by self-identifying as a provider? And then he spilled their secrets afterwards? That's real slimy, even by a pig's filthy standards! Originally Posted by lustylad
From a good source, Asswipe hits the RTM button several times a day crying about how we treat him. Cocksucking pig.
Did assup go in and eavesdrop on the ladies' chatroom by self-identifying as a provider? And then he spilled their secrets afterwards? That's real slimy, even by a pig's filthy standards! Originally Posted by lustylad
Apparently one of them was trashing me ... or perhaps thought she was revealing some RW information about me ... and YouRong actually thinks that gives him "power" ... "knowing gossip" about others!!!! Just shows you how weak-minded he is.
From a good source, Asswipe hits the RTM button several times a day crying about how we treat him. Cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
At least LukeWarm threatens it before he does it!!!
Apparently one of them was trashing me ... or perhaps thought she was revealing some RW information about me ... and YouRong actually thinks that gives him "power" ... "knowing gossip" about others!!!! Just shows you how weak-minded he is. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He's a cockstalker supreme, and cocksucker too.
looks like asswipe is going to vote trump.

he has trump as his avatar!
looks like asswipe is going to vote trump.

he has trump as his avatar! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Austin needs a wall at the border.
Austin needs a wall at the border. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is an absolutely great idea. Deport all the redneck hillbillies from the city and have the wall keep them out.
Deport all the redneck hillbillies from the city and have the wall keep them out. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Except for the UT football team. The pussies left couldn't win.

Is this you getting ready for "the game"?

I thought so.