Amazing Bubbles

The more things change the more they stay the same...
...and you called me superior......slightly.
:P eace:my hero again..
I was bad very bad.
here is the absolute truth...I dabbled in this industry because I was tired of meeting guys that just seemed to want to seduce me into bed with out ever developing anything REAL or longterm and I felt silly just being used as a toy so I decided to make change my dating style and give up on love and make it my hobby.
Well without looking for love one night WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG OMG THANK YOU GOD...I fell in love and he did to yes he did become my LOVE .
I met the most remarkable MAN the most incredible sensual BEST LOVER EVER.
I felt like a virgin with him..and honestly meant it when I said I DO.
so this site introduced me to someone I will always treasure but most importantly fed my sick disgusting cravings.
I am sorry to share with all of you that I had YES HAD an addiction a sexual one and getting on here posting like such a filthy wh*re turned me on but its not me in all honesty I have not had sexual relations with anyone besides my LOVE in 5 months.
ok oral I was naughty and had another guy daty on me
ok 2.
that's it.
not clients
one old friend and another old friend
OK
amazing bubbles is dead she was my sick slutty fantasy I would in all honesty get off to posting ads but never saw anyone and why..because I DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL.
yes HELL IS REAL.
Amazing Bubbles fed my perverted filthy cravings and was an escape..i am a lady.
maybe not in your sight but I am.
I really am.
I have not had sex in 6 months and by choice because sex to me is meant to be sacred between LOVE real love between a husband and wife.
AND GOD smiling not ashamed.
I would not want my Father to turn in his grave over me doing this so I need to say goodbye and stop being so filthy and pray that I will be strong enough to stay away from this Im sorry guys I will admit this is a FUN ESCAPE AND SO DELICIOUS but I need to put it away like I do carbs and chocolate ..
besides it not safe I might endanger my life or get a disease or most importantly hinder whatever my HERO AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST has planned for me during this existence.
YES MY LIFE WILL BE ETERNAL and I need to make sure I make all changes in my life to ensure that..and I want heaven on earth darn it and I know its possible and not in a xx way either been there its real!
and I want more of that its better than any thing else

I have decide to be celibate and follow my HERO

JESUS CHRIST IS REAL AND I WILL TELL ALL OF YOU KNOW ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO START A FRESH AND BEGIN A CLEANER NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR BOOK OF LIFE.
PARTY ON BUT PLEASE SEEK OUR CREATOR SO YOU CAN EXPERIENCE SO MANY THINGS THAT WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST in your life and keep you in awe!
I cant begin to express the reality of RIGHT AND WRONG and im not thrilled to be doing the right thing but I must because if I don't HIS wrath might make my existence um lol intolerable.
bye bye and GOD Bless each and everyone of you and please kindly pardon me if I offended anyone it was not my intent ...I PROMISE!!
I hope to see all of you SMILING in heaven with me................. later!!
HUGSXO!!!!
you guys have been awesome .
staff please remove my account YES MY SEXY MAAM! and AMAZING BUBBLES.
AMAZING BUBBLES HAS BEEN DELETED I THINK?
and even if I beg do not let me in..JUST KIDDING I will not be back
im going to a higher :k night:: winner_first_h4h::winn er_second_h4h::qu een_h4h:..pl ace now.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME NOW THAN HE WAS 2 THOUSAND YEARS AGO AND I AM LIVING PROOF AND SEEK HIM AND OMG !!!!!
ITS REALLY REAL SPIRIT..HELL.. Spiritual WARFARE
don't be a victim any longer
enjoy the sweet pure love that's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
get yourselves prepared please!
thank you Jesus Christ for everything my Savior and please forgive me and my friends here I LOVE YOU LORD!!!!
and will spend each and every day doing everything YOU need me to do to please YOU GOD!!!
:P eace:my hero again..
I was bad very bad.
here is the absolute truth...I dabbled in this industry because I was tired of meeting guys that just seemed to want to seduce me into bed with out ever developing anything REAL or longterm and I felt silly just being used as a toy so I decided to make change my dating style and give up on love and make it my hobby.
Well without looking for love one night WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG OMG THANK YOU GOD...I fell in love and he did to yes he did become my LOVE .
I met the most remarkable MAN the most incredible sensual BEST LOVER EVER.
I felt like a virgin with him..and honestly meant it when I said I DO.
so this site introduced me to someone I will always treasure but most importantly fed my sick disgusting cravings.
I am sorry to share with all of you that I had YES HAD an addiction a sexual one and getting on here posting like such a filthy wh*re turned me on but its not me in all honesty I have not had sexual relations with anyone besides my LOVE in 5 months.
ok oral I was naughty and had another guy daty on me
ok 2.
that's it.
not clients
one old friend and another old friend
OK
amazing bubbles is dead she was my sick slutty fantasy I would in all honesty get off to posting ads but never saw anyone and why..because I DONT WANT TO GO TO HELL.
yes HELL IS REAL.
Amazing Bubbles fed my perverted filthy cravings and was an escape..i am a lady.
maybe not in your sight but I am.
I really am.
I have not had sex in 6 months and by choice because sex to me is meant to be sacred between LOVE real love between a husband and wife.
AND GOD smiling not ashamed.
I would not want my Father to turn in his grave over me doing this so I need to say goodbye and stop being so filthy and pray that I will be strong enough to stay away from this Im sorry guys I will admit this is a FUN ESCAPE AND SO DELICIOUS but I need to put it away like I do carbs and chocolate ..
besides it not safe I might endanger my life or get a disease or most importantly hinder whatever my HERO AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST has planned for me during this existence.
YES MY LIFE WILL BE ETERNAL and I need to make sure I make all changes in my life to ensure that..and I want heaven on earth darn it and I know its possible and not in a xx way either been there its real!
and I want more of that its better than any thing else

I have decide to be celibate and follow my HERO

JESUS CHRIST IS REAL AND I WILL TELL ALL OF YOU KNOW ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO START A FRESH AND BEGIN A CLEANER NEW CHAPTER IN YOUR BOOK OF LIFE.
PARTY ON BUT PLEASE SEEK OUR CREATOR SO YOU CAN EXPERIENCE SO MANY THINGS THAT WILL BEGIN TO MANIFEST in your life and keep you in awe!
I cant begin to express the reality of RIGHT AND WRONG and im not thrilled to be doing the right thing but I must because if I don't HIS wrath might make my existence um lol intolerable.
bye bye and GOD Bless each and everyone of you and please kindly pardon me if I offended anyone it was not my intent ...I PROMISE!!
I hope to see all of you SMILING in heaven with me................. later!!
HUGSXO!!!!
you guys have been awesome .
staff please remove my account YES MY SEXY MAAM! and AMAZING BUBBLES.
AMAZING BUBBLES HAS BEEN DELETED I THINK?
and even if I beg do not let me in..JUST KIDDING I will not be back
im going to a higher :k night:: winner_first_h4h::winn er_second_h4h::qu een_h4h:..pl ace now.
JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME NOW THAN HE WAS 2 THOUSAND YEARS AGO AND I AM LIVING PROOF AND SEEK HIM AND OMG !!!!!
ITS REALLY REAL SPIRIT..HELL.. Spiritual WARFARE
don't be a victim any longer
enjoy the sweet pure love that's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
get yourselves prepared please!
thank you Jesus Christ for everything my Savior and please forgive me and my friends here I LOVE YOU LORD!!!!
and will spend each and every day doing everything YOU need me to do to please YOU GOD!!!
Originally Posted by YESMYSEXYMAAM!
I blame dearhunter.

Can't remember her name on here from before. She used to always type jibberish. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Still does.
Wait.....
This is a threAD, isn't it?
I'm so confused right now...

It's all clear now: under Tebow's Grace we may be baptized under a new handle, but the Bat Shit Crazy is the Force... "It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the handles together"
Ahhhhhh BSC runs deep with this one.
Still bat shit crazy!!
Yeah, I fucked that..........I am the Fucking prophet.
Yeah, I fucked that..........I am the Fucking prophet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ok, ok.....your more morally inferior.....we get it.....

Yeah, I fucked that..........I am the Fucking prophet. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Bump, to remind everyone that the Prophet fucked today's Provider of Day.
Take that, bitches
Was the Prophet that "most remarkable MAN the most incredible sensual BEST LOVER EVER" of whom the cumslut speaks, the one who made her feel "like a virgin"?

Or is she talking about Wayward (RIP) or TCGF?