Assault weapon ban/Abortion ban

Ban assault weapons, not abortions.

Ban Trump from Twitter. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ban liberals from ANY positions of power and authority.
You want to ban assault weapons so we can't defend against your thug buddies...GOTCHA!!
Thank you thug supporting poster.
We see the fascist at work. YR wants to ban 2 of the 10 Bill of Rights protections. He says only Trump but we know he'd come for the rest us eventually.
You. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh really is that why you got banned and when you came back you lasted about a week and got banned again, lol.
The choices are not equal or even related.

Should we bad murder or Automobiles?
The choices are not equal or even related.

Should we bad murder or Automobiles? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Both choices kill people. Each are fiercely protected from opposite sides of the political spectrum.
so you are pro crime and support forcible rape of women and no death penalty for murder. why does this not surprise me? or anyone else in this forum? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Pro crime? Forcible rape of a woman?. Yes Trump should go to jail for both of those. Death penalty for murder? Didn't Jesus abolish the death penalty? I know what a big deal Christianity is for the Trump supporters
Pro crime? Forcible rape of a woman?. Yes Trump should go to jail for both of those. Death penalty for murder? Didn't Jesus abolish the death penalty? I know what a big deal Christianity is for the Trump supporters Originally Posted by themystic
You need to get out the pen and paper and write to your congressman. I am sure they would value your opinion, lol.
They're called democrats. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I will not be lectured to about "gun control" by the party that thinks killing babies is healthcare.
If you're against abortion you damn well better be for free birth control, earlier and better sex education, plan b over the counter and better food stamp /lower income housing projects.

I'm pro gun. The 2nd Amendment says that having an AR15 is your right, its almost the same Rifle an average infantry unit uses and therefore is a Federal Right for anyone 18 or older (barring past crimes)
What i'd be fine with is having restricted access to handguns. They're the problem, if there's a problem. They're the number one gun used in crimes and accidents and purposeful deaths .

I'm also pro pot and pro sex work being decriminalized /made legit
Pro crime? Forcible rape of a woman?. Yes Trump should go to jail for both of those. Death penalty for murder? Didn't Jesus abolish the death penalty? I know what a big deal Christianity is for the Trump supporters Originally Posted by themystic

who's Jesus?? this guy?

BAHHAHHAAAAA
If you're against abortion you damn well better be for free birth control, earlier and better sex education, plan b over the counter and better food stamp /lower income housing projects.

I'm pro gun. The 2nd Amendment says that having an AR15 is your right, its almost the same Rifle an average infantry unit uses and therefore is a Federal Right for anyone 18 or older (barring past crimes)
What i'd be fine with is having restricted access to handguns. They're the problem, if there's a problem. They're the number one gun used in crimes and accidents and purposeful deaths .

I'm also pro pot and pro sex work being decriminalized /made legit Originally Posted by tonyscag9
You have a lot of miss mashed ideas in there, many good, but in what world is an AR-15 anything like the rifle an average infantry unit would have other than a somewhat passing visual similarity?
345 dead by mass shootings in 2019

3,000 dead by abortion per day.
I don't remember where Jesus abolished anything. He didn't have the power and he did say "render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's" which would be civil law. So you're just full of it.
Do you have proof that Trump committed forcible rape? Any thing at all. Pretty serious charge if not supported by evidence. Kind of thing that should get you banned again.
By the way...I'm a Trump supporter but NOT a Christian.
Wrong three times in one post...it's like you're trying to be a fool.
You have a lot of miss mashed ideas in there, many good, but in what world is an AR-15 anything like the rifle an average infantry unit would have other than a somewhat passing visual similarity? Originally Posted by eccielover
I concur that the AR15 only looks like a M16 or M4. It is not the same. And the federal legal age to buy a long gun is indeed 18...but I joined the service at 17. You can buy a black powder pistol like Jesse James carried at any age.
345 dead by mass shootings in 2019

3,000 dead by abortion per day. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Prove that. I think you may be off by a factor of a whole shitload.

Terrible comparison with bogus numbers.

Even you can do better than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aborti..._United_States