Fans of Nikki Love

i want nikki love phat azz on top of my small pecker
I wouldn't give some of you the satisfaction of leaving. My FAT ASS is here to stay.. I , unlike SOME, use this site for business, not my lack of....
i want nikki love phat azz on top of my small pecker Originally Posted by TheChosenOne

Bring it on... I can ride one damn good!! Ill be close to you on Monday!!
It never fails, we try to have a great thread about a GREAT provider and then a hater always shows up. I'm sure he just insecure. But if you want attention NAN here ya go.: gossip:

This is all for you, and this thread is all for you. You the man. Originally Posted by bustyamy
I see what you mean now BA....
I wouldn't give some of you the satisfaction of leaving. My FAT ASS is here to stay.. I , unlike SOME, use this site for business, not my lack of.... Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
I second that darlin..!!! some may try to run me off but Im also here to stay, Ive been around for along time , I love this board and all of the nice guys and gals Ive met..Im glad your back babe...
Thanks Allison --

I can admit, I let my emotions and kindness get the best of me.. But, when you go a few days with out being here by choice, or not... IT FREAKIN SUCKS!!
But, you also get to see how many wonderful people are here, and why you are here in the first place, and then, you snap back to reality!!
Fuck all them haters....the world is a vampire
Nikki Life is too short not to have fun....live for the day, live for the moment, be happy....time is too precious to waste....I know
Dear son or daughter...

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you"

"Fat bottom girls make the world go round"

"Live and let live"
______________________________ __________________

Welcome back Ms Nikki!

Under Cumalot...someone's going to be jealous.
Dear son or daughter...

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you"

"Fat bottom girls make the world go round"

"Live and let live"
______________________________ __________________

Welcome back Ms Nikki!

Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

You are so very right .. and I know it..
Thank you!!
Lexie it's only a post and nobody gets jealous on eccie...I think...lol...I hope everyone has a great week end...
Cumalot you made 1001 post. Woohoo, you are officially a post whore!!!!

Lexi, I agree!
It never fails, we try to have a great thread about a GREAT provider and then a hater always shows up. I'm sure he just insecure. But if you want attention NAN here ya go.: gossip:

This is all for you, and this thread is all for you. You the man. Originally Posted by bustyamy
huh?

Attention??

I fuck fat chicks as good as anyone....just not a fan of the ugly fat chicks.

If that is looking for "attention" well I guess you are write.
Nikki is not ugly and I am not ugly. So maybe you need new glasses baby?? Its ok, I gave you the attention you wanted darling