Who is the prettiest

You may want to check out Genesis Nicole whenever she's in town. Good looking sexy chick.

Lady Kayla is not only good looking but fine as fuck. Slim with a nice bubble ass!

PeachySexy good looking too.
ummm sweetie I'm just an observer remember I have no reviews. hence no one will see me. I got a lot to learn but hey it's ok. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you got ALOT to LEARN!!
Why Are You STILL TALKING??
You CAN'T LEARN If You Cant SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!
Martell is fine asf. Lovechase, and annabelle and montanta leigh.

Champagne Brown has a sexy dark chocolate face with BDSL.

latin :isabelthe1 Val V,Azebella ,Namo, Yummy and dorfy.

Fancy and asian Nikki ...angel monica and asianpersuation(Dallas)
imho Originally Posted by maineblame

😘
If you got ALOT to LEARN!!
Why Are You STILL TALKING??
You CAN'T LEARN If You Cant SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I bet you still read out loud don't ya? but FYI I'm typing not talking and generally learn through examples.
Well, the tops of their heads all look great.

Black - Daisey Wilks and LostGirlScout are the two I think are prettiest.

White - hmmm, Ariel Star (RubyRed) is very pretty. And gone now but Alessandra Donati (sp?), who was running with Madison's crew for a bit was the prettiest white chick I ever hit.

It's all very subjective though. There are some Latin girls I think are very hot who others rate 6/10?
Where all taint is gorgeous. Originally Posted by Kammye

fixed it

Now ladies, since Kammye has stated all taint is gorgeous I believe its time to start posting those taint photos.
I only ask for Houston hoes
Black: Peachysexy, Jaleh Larue, Lady Kayla, Brandy Trainer, Girlysexy, Carmen Rose (yellowbone wildcard).

White: Jennifer Teen....that's all I've got, the rest are mixed or not my cup of tea.
Dorthy Monroe is pretty. She just offers bonds and never has on shoes. Black feet turn me off
Dorthy Monroe is pretty. She just offers bonds and never has on shoes. Black feet turn me off Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Where have you been my love ive missed you 😆
W.w.wait a minute.........whats with all the sweet talk with you two?
Daisey Wilks gets my vote.
It's all very subjective though. There are some Latin girls I think are very hot who others rate 6/10? Originally Posted by tbone77494
Yup, again agreeing based on my previous comment.

In one of my old reviews (it was either on aspd or one of the ones I had here that mysteriously "disappeared') someone once said something like, I was "a 7 in the face, a 10 in the body."

I found that totally hilarious actually, because I think most guys usually agree it's the other way around.

Everyone is different and finds different things attractive!
fixed it

Now ladies, since Kammye has stated all taint is gorgeous I believe its time to start posting those taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
BWAHAHA!
fixed it

Now ladies, since Kammye has stated all taint is gorgeous I believe its time to start posting those taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Attaboy