tattoos : whats cool whats not???

Hey eccie i have a question for guys and girls . Tattoos ?? ive been thinkin about gettin one and what tattoos are exceptable and where should you put it becuase i hear alot of guys dnt like them, me i see they ones that r trashy lookin some that r cool but in the wrong place ..i dnt know what r the reason you guys or girl like or dislike them and what kind turn u on ??
Originally Posted by california erin
Please don't get a tattoo based on anyone else's, ESP a guy's opinion, and love, if you seriously have to ask "what tattoos are acceptable?", then perhaps you need to re-evaluate getting one all together..
Please don't get a tattoo based on anyone else's, ESP a guy's opinion, and love, if you seriously have to ask "what tattoos are acceptable?", then perhaps you need to re-evaluate getting one all together.. Originally Posted by Valerie
We know how fucked up us guys opinions are.
I like seeing ankle tattoos on women, they always grab my attention
i have a lot of tattoos and men have told me that they dont like tattoos but now they do, well at least on me. so i dont think its the tattoos its the person wearing them.
i have a lot of tattoos and men have told me that they dont like tattoos but now they do, well at least on me. so i dont think its the tattoos its the person wearing them. Originally Posted by seductivesarah
Same for me Sarah, I'm not a big tattoo fan. But when I'm with a beautiful, smokin' hot lady who is way out of my league (Valerie) that excites me to no end and she has a couple of tattoos, suddenly I'm very open minded....go figure!! By looking at your showcase, something tells me I wouldn't mind your ink....not one bit!!!
On some chicks it looks great, like emo/goth looking girls.
Sweetie . . .

You have received lots of great advise. Just keep in mind that a tattoo is a form of expression. It should represent something special to you, which only YOU can determine what "special" is. Give it plenty of thought and be sure that whether it's the next day or 20 or 30 years later . . you have no regrets.

If it's something that you want for your own satisfaction . . then I recommend something tasteful and in a discreet location. Unfortunately, physical appearance is judged; therefore, you wouldn't want to miss a great opportunity someday because of a personal satisfaction today.

BTW, if you do decide to get the tattoo, wear it proud. Even if it's for your eyes only. Which in this case it's not; however, you still choose who gets to see it.

Good luck with you decision.
Its all about you and your preferences and nobody else and I never had any til a few months ago now have 2 and want more Yes they are very addictive.....
Sweetie . . .

You have received lots of great advise. Just keep in mind that a tattoo is a form of expression. It should represent something special to you, which only YOU can determine what "special" is. Give it plenty of thought and be sure that whether it's the next day or 20 or 30 years later . . you have no regrets.

If it's something that you want for your own satisfaction . . then I recommend something tasteful and in a discreet location. Unfortunately, physical appearance is judged; therefore, you wouldn't want to miss a great opportunity someday because of a personal satisfaction today.

BTW, if you do decide to get the tattoo, wear it proud. Even if it's for your eyes only. Which in this case it's not; however, you still choose who gets to see it.

Good luck with you decision. Originally Posted by alexxxia

thanks eveyone and im sure ill make the best decision after everyone advice and valued opinon!
Seems like angel wings tattooed on the shoulder blades is the new tramp stamp. A good rule of thumb is that if you can choose it off the wall of the tattoo shop you shouldn't get it. Keep it original!
  • TX
  • 07-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Seems like angel wings tattooed on the shoulder blades is the new tramp stamp. A good rule of thumb is that if you can choose it off the wall of the tattoo shop you shouldn't get it. Keep it original! Originally Posted by DickPeters

i agree with the last two sentences especially the last!
If I wanted to get a coca cola advertisement on my forehead-I would get it!! everyone else would just have to accept it
  • TX
  • 07-14-2011, 10:54 AM
If I wanted to get a coca cola advertisement on my forehead-I would get it!! everyone else would just have to accept it Originally Posted by **Karla**

lol... hey that would still be original! bet you have never see anyone with a tattoo like that!
lol... hey that would still be original! bet you have never see anyone with a tattoo like that! Originally Posted by TX
that would be trashy lol but I get tired of people judging people or saying shit about tats
  • TX
  • 07-14-2011, 10:59 AM
yeah it would be trashy!

yeah i hate that people judge based on tat! i know a dr that is covered in tats but always wears long sleeve while he is working....

I hate people judging people period!