bittens Pittsburg speech that he was READING FROM A TELEPROMPTEER...WTF did he say??

Having only crow on your plate for the next four years is what going to be sad for you, junior. Enjoy! Anyway, like I was saying, crow is the fruit of the skies. You can barbecue it, boil it broil it , bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo..... Originally Posted by Lapdog
Good thing you can cook because you're going to eating a lot of it. Share it with your stupid Liberal friends, lol.
No he wasn't moron. Trump was talking about ultra violet light and disinfectants injecting them into the body to clear the virus. You should not post when topic is bombs or viruses, you are CLUELESS at both!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...nscript-2020-4 Originally Posted by adav8s28

no you're clueless.

there is technology being developed that that shines ultra violet lights in a persons lungs.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...lungs-n2567591

Here is the tape "o". Just put a couple of drops of a disinfectant into an IV, that will clear the virus. Did you hear that question about the Ultra Violet light? LOL

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...nscript-2020-4 Originally Posted by adav8s28

“So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked because of the testing,” Trump said. “And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too.”

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...-disinfectant/

no where in that statement did he say to inject.
Kreepy Joe in Kenosha .. being kreepy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUXgb60aDI

“So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn’t been checked because of the testing,” Trump said. “And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too.”

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...-disinfectant/

no where in that statement did he say to inject. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Moron what do you call "injection inside" ?

Moron what do you call "injection inside" ? Originally Posted by adav8s28
yeah but, he never told people to do that.
  • oeb11
  • 09-04-2020, 04:32 AM
Vote biden Nov 3 - 'a - the last time you will ever be bothered with the responsibility to cast a Vote in a Free election.

Your twisted propaganda is just nonsense.

Business week is just a LSM shill for the DNC - and cannot be trusted - it is just as Xinn, Wacompost, and NYCrimes.

all Lies as organs of the DNC - 'a' - still repeating teh Russian Collusion narrative - the One H... paid for???
of course - it is still ladled out to acolytes and true believers on Business Week and all the LSM organs.

such a shame to be so deluded. Vote Biden - when the Marxist revolutionaries come for your home

No one will Stand to speak for You.
Vote biden Nov 3 - 'a - the last time you will ever be bothered with the responsibility to cast a Vote in a Free election.

Your twisted propaganda is just nonsense.

Business week is just a LSM shill for the DNC - and cannot be trusted - it is just as Xinn, Wacompost, and NYCrimes.

all Lies as organs of the DNC - 'a' - still repeating teh Russian Collusion narrative - the One H... paid for???
of course - it is still ladled out to acolytes and true believers on Business Week and all the LSM organs.

such a shame to be so deluded. Vote Biden - when the Marxist revolutionaries come for your home

No one will Stand to speak for You. Originally Posted by oeb11
Great advice Ranboebsy!

But you’d forget some other ominous results of a votes for Biden:

Your dog will die

Your wife will leave you

Your horn will fall off

Forty months of darkness

Locusts

Plague

In your case, Ramboebsy, maybe your dog dying is the only thing that hasn’t already happened, UT I’m sure there are just scads of other things you can cite that will scare the shit out of Rexsy and your fellow WSNDs, eh?

LOLLING!
yeah but, he never told people to do that. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Who is he quoting then? Pull your head out of ... the sand, bub.
Ignorance on display
Senile? What do you call comments like this... Originally Posted by adav8s28

Factual reporting. Probably a new concept for you.
Factual reporting. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
It's just one guy from China.

It will all go away like MAGIC

When the snow starts to melt in April CV19 will go dormant.

The deaths. "It is what is"

You call that factual. You're just as clueless as Trump.

Originally Posted by oeb11
The free election statement did you that say after Obama beat the republicans twice by 15 million votes. Did anyone come for your home after Obama won?. The DJIA did go up 12,000 points, 25 million people got jobs and 20 million got health insurance. The deficit went down to 585 billion the lowest it has been since B. Clinton left office.

You said show the video. Overwhelming evidence that Trump said just inject a CV19 patient with a disinfectant.
Ignorance on display Originally Posted by rexdutchman