CHANGES ARE PART OF EVOLUTION!

Yes, the BD (not Big Deal) runs deep in this one...
Carry on. ROFLMACOOOO!! RUN FOREST RUN!!
I would say more but trust me...

I'm just thinking it's obvious the Brain matter was fried before it could completely develop. Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
You just can't leave it alone can ya? First I was nasty as in Hygiene which I assure you I am not. You have 1000 times the chance of having something "nasty" going on. Now it is I am retarded some how? Fuck off.
You just can't leave it alone can ya? First I was nasty as in Hygiene which I assure you I am not. You have 1000 times the chance of having something "nasty" going on. Now it is I am retarded some how? Fuck off. Originally Posted by royamcr

Ok..I shall Fuck Off.
I will be fucking Off Down By the Country Club Plaza Today & Tomorrow If anyone would like to observe
Bring a nice bottle of Red
And
SPANK ME!
That ass is starting to look a lot like Betty White's!!!
That ass is starting to look a lot like Betty White's!!! Originally Posted by playa76
Sweet coming from a gnarly
HB who for one can't afford me & Two won't see me because I don't have a penis for you choke on...

Meet another One of the SLEW .
Good ole woman Hatin, Low Balling, Playa 76.
I was waiting for you..Glad you could make it.
Waiting for a few more of your buds to pop in & say Hi.
See, the difference between S4U, is I just slam dance...
I could not Giving a fucking hoot what some Miserable Slew Monkeys think about me...At all.
So sling baby sling..I'm getting in the mood.
And other guys wonder why gals just take their other clients and drop off this board.