SweetDulce Did That SHIT!! Bam....

• cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 09:54 AM
So it was a sausage party? Awesome. I don't think I know of any meat market bars with that bad of a ratio.

So which of you fucktards were going for sloppy seconds on a hooker with out a shower, or did you just think of them as "pre-lubing"? Originally Posted by citizen44
People there were clean and dressed properly
I'm sure everyone started out clean and dressed nice, but she said "20 generous", so that means all 20 forked out cash for gash. With only 11 women, at least 9 of these guys were in on sloppy seconds. I didn't see any mention of a shower, so yeah......
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 10:14 AM
I'm sure everyone started out clean and dressed nice, but she said "20 generous", so that means all 20 forked out cash for gash. With only 11 women, at least 9 of these guys were in on sloppy seconds. I didn't see any mention of a shower, so yeah...... Originally Posted by citizen44
No it wasn't like that at all- just a meet and greet.
Tell me you all didn't fork out cash just to talk to some hookers?
So it was a sausage party? Awesome.

So which of you fucktards were going for sloppy seconds on a hooker with out a shower, or did you just think of them as "pre-lubing"? Originally Posted by citizen44
I still luv Ya !!! Always and forever .
Oh. It was sausage and meatballs!
c44....they had only Hors d'Oeuvres.

"Finger foods" you might say.

Still maybe a sausage fest.

She sent me this pic......

Tell me you all didn't fork out cash just to talk to some hookers? Originally Posted by citizen44
heh
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 01:59 PM
Tell me you all didn't fork out cash just to talk to some hookers? Originally Posted by citizen44
no.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2015, 03:02 PM
That ship has sailed don't you thinck?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
What about your ship? Has it sailed? Don't you think you of all people should not be commenting on folks throwing a shindig? Do you think the next MnG would be any harder to infiltrate than the last one? Think about that HH.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is going to be EPIC! Originally Posted by Wakeup

Amen tebow,,,
no. Originally Posted by cr76
There are always a few freeloaders.............too funny
It was a nice little social. A good start. I've been to lots of socials through the years, as have a lot of the guys talking shit on this thread. Y'all make a big deal out of meeting a few people for happy hour. I appreciate Sweet Dulce for making it happen and getting me an invite. Guys, try to think positive for a change.
Heh...it's almost Christmas again!
It was a nice little social. A good start. I've been to lots of socials through the years, as have a lot of the guys talking shit on this thread. Y'all make a big deal out of meeting a few people for happy hour. I appreciate Sweet Dulce for making it happen and getting me an invite. Guys, try to think positive for a change. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I agree with my friend....Dulce is a sweet girl (never met her in person) and she was kind enough to extend an invite....I'm just on the road traveling so much couldn't make it...good to hear it was a positive gathering for whoever attended...
  • cr76
  • 10-29-2015, 11:09 PM
It was a nice little social. A good start. I've been to lots of socials through the years, as have a lot of the guys talking shit on this thread. Y'all make a big deal out of meeting a few people for happy hour. I appreciate Sweet Dulce for making it happen and getting me an invite. Guys, try to think positive for a change. Originally Posted by sharkman29
I agree with my friend....Dulce is a sweet girl (never met her in person) and she was kind enough to extend an invite....I'm just on the road traveling so much couldn't make it...good to hear it was a positive gathering for whoever attended... Originally Posted by SNL9933
It was a great time.