Ok ladies... I have given him ample time to make it right...

I never understand the no shows, no calls unless something really disasterous happens. One should have the decency to simply say, "I've changed my mind" at the very least. I am sorry this stuff happens. It is a basic issue of respect, respect of others in all ways. There are a lot of people who choose to go another path, and for that I am again sorry. Is there a right thing to do? Of course there is. Is there a need for me to say what that is? No, it is pretty common sense. There is that simple golden rule, do onto others as you would have them do onto you. It seems to still be golden.
Maybe the guy decided to see provider who was the least difficult to work with....
Okay for the record, our periods can hit at any time. Not to get all in-depth, but personally, I have interuterine fibroids that cause me to have as many as three periods a month, or I can miss several months. Originally Posted by Dannie
I'm sorry but no where in your showcase or your P411 profile does it indicate that you have a whacked out menstrual cycle and that it can hit any any time.

In the hobby, "I just started my cycle" is more often used when the provider chooses to cancel last minute because of another client she prefers more or when her bestie calls her up to go do something other than see her scheduled client.

I've been in enough long term relationships to know that a menstrual cycle comes with warnings to the woman. Water weight gain, swelling of the breasts along with other "hints". Of course not every woman is the same but let's not assume that just because men have a penis we don't have a brain in our heads and don't know these things as noted by the married guys who hobby.
Maybe the guy decided to see provider who was the least difficult to work with.... Originally Posted by timothe
He's the one that requested her time. To assume she's difficult to work with makes you look extremely idiotic.

I'm sorry but no where in your showcase or your P411 profile does it indicate that you have a whacked out menstrual cycle and that it can hit any any time.

In the hobby, "I just started my cycle" is more often used when the provider chooses to cancel last minute because of another client she prefers more or when her bestie calls her up to go do something other than see her scheduled client.

I've been in enough long term relationships to know that a menstrual cycle comes with warnings to the woman. Water weight gain, swelling of the breasts along with other "hints". Of course not every woman is the same but let's not assume that just because men have a penis we don't have a brain in our heads and don't know these things as noted by the married guys who hobby. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Laz, you really are a complete moron. Sometimes that shit happens with NO WARNING. Hell, mine came a week early with NO WARNING this month. She offered to make it up to him and HE requested a two-hour session. To assume somebody [much less Amber] would use that as an excuse to hang out or see someone else is quite presumptuous of you. How about you try again when you realize who you're talking about. Piss off.

I've been in enough long term relationships to know that a menstrual cycle comes with warnings to the woman. Water weight gain, swelling of the breasts along with other "hints". Of course not every woman is the same but let's not assume that just because men have a penis we don't have a brain in our heads and don't know these things as noted by the married guys who hobby. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

If you read the original post.. I offered to find another lady to accompany him out in place of me. I also, offered him 200 off entire night which was already WELL below my Overnight rate, because we were going out on the town at his expense, and I offered him the BNG or 30 minutes just to meet with him but still offered GREEK at any time. He said he would call me back and think about it. HE CALLED ME BACK REQUESTING THE TWO HOURS EVEN AFTER I OFFERED ALL OF THE ABOVE. HE WAS NOT OUT ANYTHING. I WAS SOON TO BE WITH THE SITTER PLANNED AT 6. I kept my end up by dropping kids, setting the mood, popping the wine, lighting the fireplace and candles, and getting ready completely with hair and makeup DONE on time.

A simple call from him, like any HOBBYIST expects a provider to do if she has to cancel, would have been the RIGHT thing to do.

And to the poster that said, "Look at it as ME time." I had to pay a sitter a hundred bucks worth of me time that wasn't needed nor planned otherwise, unless he would be coming which was confirmed by him at four o'clock. And also, like Still Asleep admitted to coming to see me last night prior to this guys arrival... I could have made more calls if I had not been waiting on HIM and the fact I was the ONE keeping my end of the original bargain. He chose two hours after I offered him to cancel.
Liliana,

for a provider who is only 21 and just joined the board, you sure seem to know so much more than everyone else on here.

So nice to see such an intelligent woman.

When will you be finishing those 4 Ph.Ds? How many Masters have you achieved at such a young age?

The way you're posting, in my opinion, it sounds like you're in the midst of some serious PMS hate like some other women including those who have used PMS as defense for murder in this country.
Did he respond to any of your messages asking for compensation, or totally ignore them?

I thought there was kind of an unwritten 48 hour rule with respect to these occurrences, which seem to be all too common lately.

This happened Sunday night; you posted at 4:47 pm Monday, less than 24 hours after the date was canceled. You said you would close the thread if he came thru with some compensation, but now his feelings are hurt so that probably isn't gonna happen.
Liliana,

for a provider who is only 21 and just joined the board, you sure seem to know so much more than everyone else on here.

So nice to see such an intelligent woman.

When will you be finishing those 4 Ph.Ds? How many Masters have you achieved at such a young age?

The way you're posting, it sounds like you're in the midst of some serious PMS hate like some other women including those who have used PMS as defense for murder in this country. Originally Posted by LazurusLong

Laz, I love that you derail. About my 4 PhDs? I'll have the first done in 3 years, thank you for asking. I am an intelligent women I'm aware. Quite sure that by the time I'm done with my schooling I'll have a better GPA and a better degree than yourself actually. My Phi Theta Kappa status says much for my intelligence.

PMS was never an excuse I used. You say dumb things, I call you out. If you peg me as a bitch, I'm not one to care. My 'PMS' has nothing to do with that. Menstrual or not my opinions do not change.
Oh laz, how ignorant are you?? Nothing pisses me off more than when a man thinks we have complete knowledge of when we have our periods.

When I was on the depo shot, I didn't get my period AT ALL. When I changed to the pill, it was regular, but sometimes there was "spotting" in between cycles. Sometimes its days early, sometimes a few days late. If you're on a decent BC, the symptoms can be little to none so it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly when it arrives until its too late. There are SO many factors that come into play - stress, weight loss/gain, age, etc. EVERY WOMAN'S BODY IS DIFFERENT.

Amber did the right thing by letting him know as soon as she found out, and he still wanted to see her anyway. I doubt she'll be compensated for her loss, but in no way shape or form is it her fault. Mother Nature is a selfish bitch sometimes.

Why do you always have to act like such a dick, Laz? Are you on your period?
I have been married for 20 yrs and I'm hear to tell you women are not robots that know exactly from month to month when aunt flo will arrive. Stress etc....
Did he respond to any of your messages asking for compensation, or totally ignore them?

I thought there was kind of an unwritten 48 hour rule with respect to these occurrences, which seem to be all too common lately.

This happened Sunday night; you posted at 4:47 pm Monday, less than 24 hours after the date was canceled. You said you would close the thread if he came thru with some compensation, but now his feelings are hurt so that probably isn't gonna happen. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
He is only here for a short time from California. So, no this rule does not apply. And, as many girls never get compensated for going above and beyond to show you a great evening, I don't expect to either. But, while as many other girls have posted they dodged HIS bullet on here while he's here in Dallas, I wanted to let them know not to go to the trouble. Instead, I would expect to get some sort of props for going to such lengths to create an enjoyable, relaxed environment for a Hobbyist that was jet lagged to come hang out with a well reviewed lady like myself who is NOT the typical robotic provider that most of the bad threads come out about.

Hope some can appreciate my efforts and see that I went well above and beyond to show him a great time even after offering to cancel our session due to the circumstances of the day. He requested the TWO hours still so I set the mood for him and I to enjoy together. As many of you already know, I'm a Licensed Massage Therapist, he was going to be WELL RELAXED by the end of our time together.
What does being from out of town have to do with it? He could be in Bum Fuck, Egypt and find a Western Union station and 30 minutes later your money would be at your nearest Ace for pickup.

I just asked a simple question: did he say no or nothing about sending you money? If he said nothing, how much time did you give him to respond before you posted about it on the board?
Dannie,

You have some good reviews, but you regularly tell the men here they are a bunch of idiots. You won't have to worry about ever seeing me, I've heard too much from you. Apparetly no man is qualified to be a gynecologist... as how could they ever understand! Originally Posted by 69er
69er,

I have all good reviews. Actually, fantastic reviews.

I don't tell the men they are idiots, I tell the idiots they are idiots.
If that makes you uncomfortable, I didn't want to see you anyway. Meh! Life goes on.

She tells women if they are being idiots as well.. there is no discrimination. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Thank you

I have been married for 20 yrs and I'm hear to tell you women are not robots that know exactly from month to month when aunt flo will arrive. Stress etc.... Originally Posted by bistraight69
This!
What does being from out of town have to do with it? He could be in Bum Fuck, Egypt and find a Western Union station and 30 minutes later your money would be at your nearest Ace for pickup.

I just asked a simple question: did he say no or nothing about sending you money? If he said nothing, how much time did you give him to respond before you posted about it on the board? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

With him being in town visiting, as many women have posted, he contacted them for sessions as well. Maybe its a game to him to schedule and then NCNS. I didn't want the other ladies to be put thru finding sitters, shelling out important Christmas time money they could spend on their children instead of a sitter for someone with NO respect for our time, the fact that I still offerd to cancel BEFORE I shelled out a hundred for an overnight sitter that wasn't needed apparently. I wanted to put his name out there to save anyone else from his path of NCNS.

I asked him via pm this a.m. when he shot me the original quoted message in my post about getting too drunk. I asked him to at least call me and discuss making me whole. He ignored it. Now mind you, for the last three weeks as I said, we have shot up to 22 messages a day... every day. So, he picks the day AFTER he NCNS's me to ignore a message that he originally sent an apology for? REALLY? Not good, nor respectful. Just as YOU would, suppose you go get a room for a previously scheduled appointment with a provider or perhaps she asks you to buy her something prior to session.... then cancels. You wouldn't place a thread about her NCNS'g? Be honest. I've seen too many NCNS's in here to say that any hobbyist wouldn't feel the need to put the provider on blast to warn other hobbyist. THIS IS WHAT THE THREAD IS FOR. WARNING FOR OTHER LADIES. Don't waste their time.

Regardless of it, I wanted to stop him from doing this to other single mother's out there. With it being so close to Christmas, I'm sure the money could've been spent on my two little ones.
For the record, I have had a session with Amber. Personal opinion - after you told him your period had arrived, he would have been within his rights to decline the session no matter what alternative was offered. However, he promised a 2 hour session and was essentially a NCNS. I feel it would be fair if he compensated you for your 1 hour rate. If he did that you would break even on the babysitter and the purchases you made for his visit. I'm going to be frank and say I don't think he owes you on the sessions you turned down because who's to say those guys would have shown up?