Some may have the most number of reviews, but when a single review gets over 16,000 hits, now that's popularity

These owners and mods are way more patient than me. I'd have to reserve the right to throw anybody off the site that i considered to be an asshole.
Fixed the above quote since tacky behavior isn't limited to men or even clients. Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking

Okie dokie smokie.

I personally think it is a good thing that BBL is posting. WHY? Because it has saved some providers the time and hassle of seeing a huge train wreck.

He doesn't seem like a safe person to see....
Half of the "clicks" were the MOD staff trying to keep everything (and everyone) in line. Originally Posted by surfindick
AND we are grateful for the efforts of the mods in doing so.

These owners and mods are way more patient than me. I'd have to reserve the right to throw anybody off the site that i considered to be an asshole. Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
ECCIE is about information. While I would never condone behavior that I think is degrading of another human being, the fact that it is displayed here allows us to:

1. Create DNS list, both guys and gals.
2. Realize that this crap happens, that our little hobby world is not near as sterile as we hope or think.
3. Perhaps a few of the young ladies realize the dangers that confront them.
4. Perhaps some guys realize that a condom ain't such a bad idea afterall.
5. A lot of us get to get on our high horse and feel superior to THOSE PEOPLE...

In my own little naive way, I like to think this allows the people who want to interact in these ways to find each other and revel in their success and the rest of us can hopefully find like minded individuals to play as we want.

I do think everyone needs to realize that while the ladies, by virtue of their pictures, etc. tend to have one identity, many guys brag both publicly and privately about their multiple handles and their ability to see who ever they want by just using a different handle.

I could start a whole nuther thread about multiple personalities among both the guys and the gals, but it is Valentine Day and my SO is calling.
Okie dokie smokie.

I personally think it is a good thing that BBL is posting. WHY? Because it has saved some providers the time and hassle of seeing a huge train wreck.

He doesn't seem like a safe person to see.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Amen, Kaylee...amen.

So keep on postin', pal.....any provider that shows up on your reviews (after this crash-n-burn episode) automatically gets crossed off on my list.