Providers who havent gotten any reviews lately (risky)

come on Berkleigh. guys with 227 reviews need some love too

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
come on Berkleigh. guys with 227 reviews need some love too

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Originally Posted by daaaaaman
Now that's an expensive hobbyist!

I know I will not see a Hobbyist with 227 Reviews in a years time frame or those who are "p411 Okay'ed" just as frequent.

...And I have the right to do so...

Originally Posted by berkleigh
I saw another Provider who said they wouldn't see Daaaaman!!!! because he had too many reviews and has seen too many women. That is her prerogative as it is Berkleigh's to see who they wish. I find that stance somewhat hypocritical though because you think he has seen more women than Providers see Hobbyists?
I couldn't agree with your more George Spelvin.

I might write a lot of reviews but I always treat every provider with respect. I rarely cancel, I have before but rarerly, I show up on time and clean, have the correct donation and never over stay my time. I try to make the session about us as I think those are the best sessions. I like to get way into it in a fun and playful way. Now maybe sometimes I get out of hand on chat but that is because I am just laughing to hard.

Everyone can see who they want to see and I respect that. If someone does not want to see me then they shouldn't. I have been turn down a half dozen times. I also have 460 okays on p411, to each his own. If you look at my posts throughout ECCIE I never disrespect anyone. I am not sure why someone would not see a person with 227 reviews but again their choice, obviously in the previous post it is me that is being talked about. The reviews are information for everyone and they help me out a lot. What I do is give information for how I saw the session and opinions do vary. Since I have started writing reviews I can tell you that for sure I get great service. Providers are almost always on their "A" game when they see me. Before I posted the reviews this was not always the case. Usually my reviews will also help the lady so to me it is a win win situation.

I believe reviews are good for ECCIE as this is a review board. If any provider does not want to see me then don't. For those of you that do I will treat you will respect and we will have a fun time

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
I for one enjoy the shit out of daaaaamans reviews.

Maybe some think with that many reviews it will be harder to measure up to the rest, compared to someone with only 20 or so. That's is a big ole ladder to have to climb to the top of.

I use the reviews mainly for what's on the menu since so many ladies leave that blank on there p411 profiles.
I don't like daaaaaman. He really ruins things for the rest of us. I mean all the girls will expect us to be on time, clean and not milk 30 minute sessions into an hour.

Please don't see him ladies, he sets the bar too high and you will be bitterly disappointed in the rest of us so spare yourselves the agony and put him on ignore.
I don't like daaaaaman. He really ruins things for the rest of us. I mean all the girls will expect us to be on time, clean and not milk 30 minute sessions into an hour.

Please don't see him ladies, he sets the bar too high and you will be bitterly disappointed in the rest of us so spare yourselves the agony and put him on ignore. Originally Posted by monkmonk

Daaaaman knows his phone blows up every single day lol
Here is my take as a newbie.

I have I think 14 reviews but...I don't review everyone and I have seen a few of the ladies multiple times. That said I figure the ratio is more like...4 to 1 at least when it comes to reviews a lady has. If i see a lady had 20 reviews I figure quadruple that is the number of guys she has seen at least. So that is 80. I believe this to be a very conservative number as I was told originally ir was a 10 to 1 ratio.

All in all...What difference does it make how many any of us see, do , fuck , conceptualize, etc...WHY? so a person can feel better about themselves? I know guys that are exclusive to P411. They keep their Okays at around 10-15...I know one guy that has been with over 400 women and that doesn't include repeats.. He has done this for 8 years. That is a lot of women. He only shows 12 on his p411.

NOW how ya gonna screen that? So I digress. What difference does it make. Ohhh and "I ask guys NOT to review"...OK so how many more 100's of NOT reviews have been NOT done.

I am thinking potentially over 227.

But I am a quiet bystander that is a newbie and have no idea what any of this means.
I therefore plead the 5th and know nothing.

Anything I say here is purely speculation.

FUCK ON DAAAAMAN!
FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
And on the original OP's question.

Not having recent reviews sometimes is a flag as I question if the lady was busted...but I also review her past posts, reviews etc...look for inconsistencies etc...All about research!

The more I do the more I know and base my decisions upon that research.

Good Question Mya.
I saw another Provider who said they wouldn't see Daaaaman!!!! because he had too many reviews and has seen too many women.... I find that stance somewhat hypocritical though because you think he has seen more women than Providers see Hobbyists? Originally Posted by George Spelvin
Word
I honestly prefer to NOT be Reviewed anymore.

Usually, the client asks if it is Okay.
Some do not.
Either way, it doesn't matter.

I believe some guys are given credit for BCD access, but others use it to their advantage and rack those damn things up.
A lot of "Fake Reviews" are written as well with bogus activities so that the Hobbyist can have his Ego stroked and maintain his reputation and status with his Hobby Buddies.

Just as some Gentlemen prefer Quality over Quantity, some Providers care for that as well.

I know I will not see a Hobbyist with 227 Reviews in a years time frame or those who are "p411 Okay'ed" just as frequent.

...And I have the right to do so...

Your experience with me with be unlike no other session with someone prior or after as everyone is different.

IMO
Originally Posted by berkleigh
What is it exactly that you think 227 reviews implies that you refuse to see him? How many is too many? Just because he writes a reviews of EVERY girl he sees and the other guys dont, but they could have seen more for all you know. He is a great client and I am so glad that didnt let all the reviews deter me from seeing him.

On Mya's original topic:
Too many reviews in a short time can be a bad thing as well. I cant tell you how many times ive heard "im waiting for the dust to settle" before they will set an appt. Hype is good but not too much.
I agree that it is totally hypocritical for a provider to presume to say she won't see a hobbyist for having too many reviews. Come on...I know I f***** more than 227 guys last year. What makes it ok for them yet distasteful enough to say it in a public forum about a hobbyist? Personally, I would prefer Daaaaman's company over quite a few of my sessions with more utr hobbyists. He is a true gentleman and an enjoyable client with a great sense of humor. She doesn't know what she is missing.
its sad cuz everyone knows who berkleigh is talking about so what he has that many reviews atleast u kno hes legit i may have never met him in person but i have talked to him in chat and he is a very nice man in my opinion with a great sense of humor and berkleigh r u tryna say u wont see him because of all the woman he has seen?? cuz if thats the case us as providers have seen plenty of men thats very hyprocritical of u maybe u should think that over
Ok first of all to the OP... I have been in the hobby now for 10 yrs off and on. When I first started that was my main goal to get reviews mainly to get my name out there and to help build a reputation. Reviews are always a great thing. It first lets you know that the gent enjoyed your time and that you are worth letting other gents know about you. I for one, still love to get reviews, but I am one of those ladies that feel that it isn't mandatory for me since I have built my reputation.

Now to the other matter at hand... Might piss some off but OH WELL!!! For a provider to say that she wont see a gent because he has "TOO MANY REVIEWS" is so hypocritical. Like really. How many gents do you see a day, a week, a month? Daaaaman may be a man whore but he is one of the most RESPECTABLE gentlemen i have seen. I know that he doesnt repeat often but we have seen each other numerous times and each time he was enjoyable and a gentleman.

I for one would never say that I wont see a guy because he has too many reviews. That lets me know that I have numerous ladies that will tell me their honest opinion of the gent, which is great for screening. If i could ever bring myself to say that i would honestly expect NO ONE to come see me because I am a PROVIDER and that is what i do, see numerous gents. IMHO i feel that this current statement that is actually off topic from the OP topic, but i feel that this was said maybe because the gent with too many reviews and too many p411 okays has yet to review you.

MY .02 cents
  • Colby
  • 09-27-2012, 09:41 PM
deleted