Another shooting at Fort Hood

you don't address the issue at all ever do you, you find someone to attack and consider that your grand thought Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
There ya go you just captured the true essence of that piece of shit.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-04-2014, 12:18 PM

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

you have no clue about the true essence of 99.99% of the topics you yammer endlessly about
you have no clue about the true essence of 99.99% of the topics you yammer endlessly about Originally Posted by CJ7
What are you yammering about?

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-04-2014, 12:49 PM
What are you yammering about?

how clueless you are ...

see what I mean?
how clueless you are ...

see what I mean? Originally Posted by CJ7
What was that again? Iam sorry I can't hear your pathetic yammering over the sound of how awesome I am.

Jim

Fuck you tojo tising. Another clueless eccie idiot.
Fuck you tojo tising. Another clueless eccie idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Excuse me, "tojo tising" what, do you have a lisp or something, lol.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-04-2014, 01:50 PM
lets drop the personal bullshit out of respect for the Ft Hood incident..

I'll begin starting right now... I quit.
Excuse me, "tojo tising" what, do you have a lisp or something, lol.

With your head up your ass it is hard to hear the babbling.
With your head up your ass it is hard to hear the babbling. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Along with your lisp you also have PKU. Check with you primary Obamacare physician about a diet low in Phenylalanine.

Jim
Do you really believe that? A three star general...he has a driver, his own vehicle, and I would bet that today that driver has a weapon in that vehicle. What does a three star know about a corporal who has to protect his, or her, family from someone who decides that soldiers need shooting after all according to Senator Hillary Clinton, that's what they signed up for.

The general didn't make up the law banning handguns from army posts except by authorized personnel. He is simply enforcing the law that is in force on all military bases in the U.S. Have you ever been on a post on a weekend night? If yes, would you like to see the average soldier carrying a handgun? Maybe things have changed since I was in the army, but back then there were more drunk soldiers on base than sober ones on a weekend. Would certainly have been interesting had everyone had access to a handgun.

A military base is like a medium sized city. They have houses, parks, community centers, shopping, and work. We have seen the SCOTUS overturn anti gun laws in Washington DC, Chicago, and New York City. Maybe we should set our sights lower. Imagine a city where almost everyone is actually a marksman with a weapon and is allowed to carry.

SCOTUS overturned anti gun laws in DC and Chicago, but nothing major in NY City as far as I know. And the laws overturned did not affect restrictions on concealed handguns. That was made very clear in the decisions. Still very difficult to get a CHL in NY City. Probably the same in DC and Chicago. I'm sure you realize how few people are really interested in carrying concealed handguns. Haven't looked at statistics in other states but in Texas less than 3% of the eligible population have CHLs, and it is FAIRLY easy to get a CHL here.
Along with your lisp you also have PKU. Check with you primary Obamacare physician about a diet low in Phenylalanine.

That could be treated as your terminal stupidity isn't. I liked my policy kept it and my Dr. How did you do?
That could be treated as your terminal stupidity isn't. I liked my policy kept it and my Dr. How did you do? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well that's good that you liked your policy. That's a positive step in the right direction. Now get better acquainted with your doctor, lol.

Jim
Well that's good that you liked your policy. That's a positive step in the right direction. Now get better acquainted with your doctor, lol.

Avoid the people in white suits carrying a new coat for you. As this has nothing to do with the OP I'm done with you.
What was that again? Iam sorry I can't hear your pathetic yammering over the sound of how awesome I am.

That was funny!

Question for Speedo. How many criminals have changed their mind about using a firearm in a gun-free zone due to the sign? That would be a good way to determine how many lives have been saved by gun-free zoning.