DJT is now the Oldest Presidential Candiate EVER!

It was an absolute fucking disaster... and the maga crowd thinks he would do great debating Kamala. He was a fucking disaster at the debate with biden too. All you have to do is let the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump open his mouth to turn off voters. He's old, creepy, senile, racist, homopobic, misogynistic piece of orange shit and his poll numbers are dropping faster than a rock.

Kamala Harris 2024.
... Trump's WINNING. ... ... "Old and Bold!"

Just call Trump - "Old Glory!" ...

#### Salty
... Trump's WINNING. ... ... "Old and Bold!"

Just call Trump - "Old Glory!" ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Lol. Have you seen the polls recently?? That's not what I would call "winning".
Lol. Have you seen the polls recently?? That's not what I would call "winning". Originally Posted by tommy156

Tommy, you and I both know that the polls don't matter.

If they win, they will celebrate a landslide victory regardless of if he wins by a technicality again.

WHEN they lose, they'll have a coup planned already.

Either way, expect to try to steal our democracy.
Tommy, you and I both know that the polls don't matter.

If they win, they will celebrate a landslide victory regardless of if he wins by a technicality again.

WHEN they lose, they'll have a coup planned already.

Either way, expect to try to steal our democracy. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
You nailed it. These people have absolutely no qualms about contradicting themselves at any time, if it suits their agenda. One day, polls are everything to them, but if the polls aren't to their liking, polls no longer matter. They have no spine. No conviction (well, diaper don has 34, but you know what I mean lol).
... "The polls don't matter!" ... ...

#### Salty

:mf_laughboun ce2: Funny how you kept posting about the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump being up in the polls especially hand picking the radical far-right wing extremist Rasmussen poll just a few weeks ago...but polls don't matter when he's dropping like a rock. Real Americans and patriots are starting to pay attention and realizing what an enormous threat the insurrectionist treasonist traitor, sexual abuser, and convicted felon tRump and maga are to our democracy.:laugh bounce2:

Right, if Trump wins, the election was fair and just and he wins whoop-de-doo

And if Trump loses, sorry, when Trump loses, the polls were rigged. It's a scam. They stole the election. They need a recount. Not the fact that boomer weirdo sex offender lost the GOP the white house.

Mark my words, if Trump loses the electoral vote, he'll claim it was stolen from him. I bet my balls on it
Right, if Trump wins, the election was fair and just and he wins whoop-de-doo

And if Trump loses, sorry, when Trump loses, the polls were rigged. It's a scam. They stole the election. They need a recount. Not the fact that boomer weirdo sex offender lost the GOP the white house.

Mark my words, if Trump loses the electoral vote, he'll claim it was stolen from him. I bet my balls on it Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
He'll start claiming it's rigged before the election even happens. It's what he did in 2020 (starting in August), and it was intentionally done to prep his cult for violence. All based on lies. Leading directly to J6.

I bet he starts in with the "only way we will lose is if it's rigged" bullshit in the coming days or weeks.
Already has, actually
Already has, actually Originally Posted by HDGristle
Oh, goodie. trump train is right on time then.
Don't you think DJT is looking a bit tired?
Lol. Have you seen the polls recently?? That's not what I would call "winning". Originally Posted by tommy156

It's the down-under pirate version of "winning"