You'll about to create the hobby world you'll want

• pxmcc
  • 03-14-2023, 04:26 PM
so i can stay on topic, creating the hobby world that you like sounds like a good thing to me. hobbyists and providers both have a right to have their own take on the hobby in order to fulfill their own wants and needs. you shouldn't get angry with gals who charge like 5 or 6 benjamins, just leave them be since they're not within your budget. otherwise, that's like booking with a BBW with accurate pics but giving her a bad review because she's fat. you see?

also, if a gal is borderline on your budget, you can use reviews, pm, and the Men's Room to get the intel you need.

so pitt, i have no proof that you're shinepro (and vice versa), but i'm going to offer you some good advice that i offered him, which is that in order to avoid conflict with other members, rather than having dozens of threads in Coed, start one thread in Coed called say Pitt's thread or something similar, and post all your ideas in that thread. that way you can keep posting without getting attacked and then pointed.

shinepro didn't take my good advice, and we all know how that story ended..
I rather l t the flow chart run like the. Bitches let me cum in their pussy and watch my sperm roll out(watching that is better than my free Netflix) I like even having a fantasy. What if she forgot to take her pill. Lol. I literally kiss zero ass and women understand that! Come fuck with me continuously it's my rules and my prices. I'm going to train you how to charge men. I could care less if you come and there's a trickle of cum on the side of your face. You will brush your teeth than I'm sticking my tongue in her butt than mouth. All the way to a bitch tonsils
If I was Shine I would have reached out to you w long time ago. You and him had a bro. Romance. Both shouting each other out. No Sir I would never be him. Please forgive me I'm getting ready for my 400 overnight. Popular chick. No I'm never telling who. Prices keep falling. Last week it was higher. I love desperation lol
I don't particularly like you px whatever the ending is but we all have a place here.and I never press the rtm button(bitch button) PSA folks. To all you snitches. I'm formally letting you'll know I don't give a fuck. So. I'm always asking a woman for a discount. 8 out of ten it's. Resounding yes. I get an extra nut out of knowing you are paying 3 times or more what I pay. Shit is a Movie!
Sounds like pxmcc stepped on you toes, funny AF jack.
Pit, why do you say “another overnight girl? I highly doubt it’s true, you don’t even believe what you are saying. You are not a source for intel, zero, zilch. You have no credibility whatsoever and you only have yourself to blame. I believe I may start the Pitroom thread in your honor.
I have no Intel about spas except I nutted in Liz here recently and I blew a load inside Natasha (thanks DJ because I forgot the woman's name) several times and I busted a load in Diamond pretty ass. That's all I know about spas which is why we have nothing in common
Lol, gotcha.
If I was Shine I would have reached out to you w long time ago. You and him had a bro. Romance. Both shouting each other out. No Sir I would never be him. Please forgive me I'm getting ready for my 400 overnight. Popular chick. No I'm never telling who. Prices keep falling. Last week it was higher. I love desperation lol Originally Posted by Pitroom
How do you know shine pro in PX had a bro romance? If you didn’t even know who Shinepro was never heard of him And don’t say you went & studied all his threads, I highly doubt it because we all know you’re the same person!
I rather l t the flow chart run like the. Bitches let me cum in their pussy and watch my sperm roll out(watching that is better than my free Netflix) Originally Posted by Pitroom

Sounds like instead of needing a condom, you need a straw.
^^^ hahaha
Props to pxmcc, you did a ninja mind trick and actually got pit to start a new thread featuring himself, lol.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-14-2023, 08:42 PM
Props to pxmcc, you did a ninja mind trick and actually got pit to start a new thread featuring himself, lol. Originally Posted by arañanegra
lol sir. i guess i fell short of a jedi mind trick, but ninja mind trick still sounds pretty respectable..

back on topic. wait, what was topic again? i think it was pitt that was the topic, actually..
Pit, why do you say “another overnight girl? I highly doubt it’s true, you don’t even believe what you are saying. You are not a source for intel, zero, zilch. You have no credibility whatsoever and you only have yourself to blame. I believe I may start the Pitroom thread in your honor. Originally Posted by arañanegra
His definition of another overnight girl is a jar of vaseline and his right hand
Why isn't Pitroom banned by now.

Plus he begs for a list of providers that don't use condoms. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Great question Vita Man and maybe UC can shed some light on this.