The Dali Llama for Mod

Your life is at risk....

The pay sucks......

Nobody likes you......

Yep.....There's a job for me!

Nobody likes you...... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Believe me, that ain't such a big deal, lol

I nominate Dad aka Novice, even though many people like him, because he actually would be eminently qualified to accept/reject reviews and has no known axes to grind.
Your life is at risk....

The pay sucks......

Nobody likes you......

Yep.....There's a job for me! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Happy Birthday to you!
Your life is at risk....

The pay sucks......

Nobody likes you......

Yep.....There's a job for me! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
By Jove...I think he's got it!!

When can you start?

Happy 2!
Happy Birthday to you! Originally Posted by Wayward
Thank you very much.
Since you were too occupied to be at lunch.....we just talked about you......happy b-day
Happy Birthday O-Holy one!
Since you were too occupied to be at lunch.....we just talked about you......happy b-day Originally Posted by dearhunter
If you didn't know dearhunter, someone might be tricked into thinking that was good thing...
Since you were too occupied to be at lunch.....we just talked about you...... Originally Posted by dearhunter
If Larry, Curly and Moe were talking about Lama why were my friggin' ears burning?

And speaking of the Lama, I hope you had a Happy Birthday in your Penthouse Suite!
Wow, I'm loved by BDS for falling asleep after sex. I'm hated by TexasGator, why else would he out me. I get to wish His Holiness a happy birthday. It's just a good day...
Wow, I'm loved by BDS for falling asleep after sex. I'm hated by TexasGator, why else would he out me. I get to wish His Holiness a happy birthday. It's just a good day... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Some days it pays to wake up in the mornin'!
Some days it pays to wake up in the mornin'! Originally Posted by bigtex
And if you're Brooke Wild you wished you had slept all through December 17th...just sayin'...
And if you're Brooke Wild you wished you had slept all through December 17th...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
A day that your grandchildren will always celebrate...just sayin'...
And if you're Brooke Wild you wished you had slept all through December 17th...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
A day that your grandchildren will always celebrate...just sayin'... Originally Posted by bigtex
Damnit, I wish I could recall who is credited with the quote...

"We become that which we despise..."

I always thought the dude was talking about his parents. Who knew he was really talking about his ATF!

We gotta get that Wakeup/Brooke Wild nuptials grid going..and fast! Anybody who doesn't think that wouldn't be the MOTHER of all betting pools needs to recognize!

Just sayin'.....
A day that your grandchildren will always celebrate...just sayin'... Originally Posted by bigtex
BDS! Bigtex says my grandchildren will appreciate my efforts on that day. Let's get crackin' on makin' some...just orderin'...