Amazing juror interview with Anderson Cooper.

And isn't it interesting that the guy with the gun is the one (supposedly) screaming for help like a little girl? Originally Posted by Doove
No, not if you are trying to avoid having to shoot the guy in the first place.
One 17 year old kid is dead and Zimmerman's prospects do not look all that great. I'm not questioning the jury's verdict, I'm stating what I think ole Georgie Porgy wished would have happened. His dumb girly screaming ass would have stayed in the truck...Isn't there some law against a grown ass man screaming like that? Originally Posted by WTF
Before he was convicted, you took every opportunity to insinuate he wasn't really hurt, or scared, and didn't need to shoot - he should have just used his fists. Like you, who had been in SOOO many fights.

Now that he has been acquitted, you are ridiculing his manhood because he was being beaten up by a 17 year old and was so frightened that he screamed like a little girl.

Your contempt for Zimmerman has been noted. As well as your willingness to change your position on what happened.
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD?
  • WTF
  • 07-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Before he was convicted, you took every opportunity to insinuate he wasn't really hurt, or scared, and didn't need to shoot - he should have just used his fists. Like you, who had been in SOOO many fights.

. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Before he was convicted??????

I been in plenty of fights, won some, lost some....never have I screamed.

Next point, Zimmerman never should have followed the kid, nor gotten out of his car IMHO. Even his Defense Lawyers portrayed him as a pussy.

Now that he has been acquitted, you are ridiculing his manhood because he was being beaten up by a 17 year old and was so frightened that he screamed like a little girl.

. Originally Posted by ExNYer
If you were a cop, would you want a partner like Zimmerman?

Your contempt for Zimmerman has been noted. As well as your willingness to change your position on what happened. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I haven't changed my position. Liar.
  • WTF
  • 07-16-2013, 07:36 PM
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Our loons on the right are close to blaming Martin for the Benghazi attack...
  • Doove
  • 07-16-2013, 08:10 PM
No, not if you are trying to avoid having to shoot the guy in the first place. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Oh, ok, so people who carry a gun have the philosophy of...scream like a little girl, and if that doesn't work, then and only then, shoot the guy.

Uh huh.
  • Doove
  • 07-16-2013, 08:13 PM
There'll be no shortage of volunteers. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I feel like i'm talking to myself here.
If i was being beaten up by a 155lb 17 year old and was screaming like a little girl for help, i would hope that someone would shoot me. Originally Posted by Doove
I'd just agree on a safe word but to each his own!
how is this a politically divisive issue?
  • Seedy
  • 07-16-2013, 10:10 PM
how is this a politically divisive issue? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have to be fucking kidding, look at all the pprotests, beatings, vandalism going on. It's not by tea party folks. It's by folks with odumbo phones, and some kind of governent benefits. Most decent folks have to work.
Was that English Seedy?

I think if you were able to express yourself, that would have been a racial diatribe... Not political.

Unless, of course, they're one in the same to you.

I'd be fucking shocked!
  • Seedy
  • 07-16-2013, 10:20 PM
Was that English Seedy?

I think if you were able to express yourself, that would have been a racial diatribe... Not political.

Unless, of course, they're one in the same to you.

I'd be fucking shocked! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes I speak english. And those are my, and many others observations about what the fuck is going on in this country. Pretty sad state of affairs. Don't remember all this stuff after the oj trial.
is THIS WTF is going on in this country?

Guess that takes all the pressure off "The Lone Ranger" and "Wolverine."

don't choke on that gum, bubba...
If i was being beaten up by a 155lb 17 year old and was screaming like a little girl for help, i would hope that someone would shoot me. Originally Posted by Doove
Someday your wish will come true, Doofus. There are plenty of seventeen year olds out there who would enjoy beating on your lib-retard ass and taking your lunch money, and another group would be more than happy to put a bullet in it just to watch you squeal.

Neither you nor I know the full extent of what happened.

I'm not trying to deflect....I'm saying that Zimmerman should shoot himself in the dick for screaming like that. Originally Posted by WTF
Enough is known to assert that Martin could have reached his dad's girlfriend's townhouse if he hadn't turned to assault Zimmerman. Enough is known to assert that Zimmerman broke no laws observing Martin's movements and activities. Enough is known to assert that Zimmerman had a CHL to carry a pistol, and Zimmerman had the right to use that pistol to defend his life.

That Zimmerman screamed for help prior to his shooting Martin underscores his claim that he shot Martin because he feared for his life. That scream helped earned him an acquittal, which in legal parlance is equivalent to winning an academy award. The screams paid off with a big dividend; as such, they do not deserve to be denigrated.
Someday your wish will come true, Doofus. There are plenty of seventeen year olds out there who would enjoy beating on your lib-retard ass and taking your lunch money, and another group would be more than happy to put a bullet in it just to watch you squeal.

Enough is known to assert that Martin could have reached his dad's girlfriend's townhouse if he hadn't turned to assault Zimmerman. Enough is known to assert that Zimmerman broke no laws observing Martin's movements and activities. Enough is known to assert that Zimmerman had a CHL to carry a pistol, and Zimmerman had the right to use that pistol to defend his life.

That Zimmerman screamed for help prior to his shooting Martin underscores his claim that he shot Martin because he feared for his life. That scream helped earned him an acquittal, which in legal parlance is equivalent to winning an academy award. The screams paid off with a big dividend; as such, they do not deserve to be denigrated.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If his screams earned him a Academy Award, do your grunts of delight earn you a "Corpy?"