Talents that keeps my clients coming back

I'v been seeing the same person for 3 yer for 6hr
every visit to Dallas I think that says something , I keep my boys coming back !

BINGO!! I love this response!! I very frequently visit my favorite ladies who exhibit this kind of responsiveness to repeat (good) clients.

I actually take it a bit further......if I see someone for the 2nd/3rd time, I ask if they are Ok and comfortable with me seeing them multiple times. I don't want to be "that guy" a lady has to close her eyes and suffer through an appt.

Not all ladies seem to go the extra mile that you mentioned, Gina - but for the ladies that respond positively to multiple visits with me, I go back again and again and again and again and again, especially if they reach out to me every now and then, which results in an immediate appointment.

Just had one a few days ago with one of my favs who reached out late last week (thanks, SB! - love ya, gal!!) Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
we sure have, over dinner and then moving to the bed room
I think all of these ladies have great point on this. Me personally I like tha HR or longer sessions to you talk and find out something about You ladies. I want to know what your likes and dislikes are to make a better overall session for both of us.
Gina and I have had our conversations about this a few times. For the record I would like to say thank you to all of you beautiful ladies out there for everything you do for us. Originally Posted by jasonray2199
  • grean
  • 01-29-2019, 02:10 PM
I'v been seeing the same person for 3 yer for 6hr
every visit to Dallas I think that says something , I keep my boys coming back ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Holy smoke! 6 hours, Jesus! Does he leave each time with an oxygen tank?
No he comes with one lol...

Holy smoke! 6 hours, Jesus! Does he leave each time with an oxygen tank? Originally Posted by grean