Choking?

...holding her neck and your hand feels her moans and her breaths... Something pretty hot about that...
pretty creepy too
Hows that creepy?! I'm not talking about closing off a a girls windpipe here, but rather the tangible that can accompany the audible... You never felt a ladies neck when she moans? Far from creepy my friend...
all fun and games ...till someone takes a dirt nap
Yes well if we're talking about asphyxiation or using a chicks throat as a leverage point to complete your sexual balancing act... then sure, I agree. But otherwise there is nothing wrong with it. Necks are sexy and I stand by my original thoughts...
...holding her neck and your hand feels her moans and her breaths... Something pretty hot about that... Originally Posted by navykop
Agreed100%!

I just saw some master training at Fetlife. I'm sure they'd train you to take your date to the brink of a dirt nap and then back. Intense O combined with a sneak peek at the light at the end of the tunnel.

MTNY
Agreed100%!

I just saw some master training at Fetlife. I'm sure they'd train you to take your date to the brink of a dirt nap and then back. Intense O combined with a sneak peek at the light at the end of the tunnel.

MTNY Originally Posted by moneytalksny
see ya ...on the six o clock news!
see ya ...on the six o clock news! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Come on.. You should know better get the care kit. Latex condoms with matching gloves.

You're missing out!
For some reason this scares the shit outta me. I had a couple of providers place my hands around there neck and ask me to choke them.. I'm all for the power trip stuff but for some reason I find this a little intimidating. Especially when I'm not the initiator. I also feel like I'm gonna wind up on the six o'clock news for strangulation .

Whose into choking? And why?

I had a provider do the belt choke on me once and I felt like a complete fool, lol.

MTny Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Agreed100%!

MTNY Originally Posted by moneytalksny
The key to choking a girl is to squeeze the sides of her neck and not her throat. That way she can still breathe and yet still feel like she is being choked. Rite Amber??
I truely think this is an activity that happens with folks that are most comfortable with each other...I have engaged in this activity..however it wasnt just right off the bat..for me..I have to wholeheartedly trust my partner..some folks do not know how to do this..
so with tht in mind..just be careful out there people... okay..off to bakin bread..aj..
I truely think this is an activity that happens with folks that are most comfortable with each other...I have engaged in this activity..however it wasnt just right off the bat..for me..I have to wholeheartedly trust my partner..some folks do not know how to do this..
so with tht in mind..just be careful out there people... okay..off to bakin bread..aj.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Oh AJ my little darling, who could possibly choke you??
Oh AJ my little darling, who could possibly choke you?? Originally Posted by Highwayman64
lol...well there is this one guy...
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Damn right! a couple of RedTube videos and Fetlife was enough to sell me . I just suggested the choking bit to Savannah and she was not having any part of it. She had good reason and offered her hair for pulling .

I'll try again next week any takers ? Just let me be the initiator

MTny
I rather enjoy this activity . It's very erotic if done properly .