A Huge Thank You - Clients & Fellow Providers!

Most women get pissy when you do not know their names ... ijs. My post, #25, is more sincere than anything you have posted recently.
Well being that you only have 5 women's names to remember I can see where you're coming from.

Troll....
^^^^
Did Fast Gunn get a second handle?
Well being that you only have 5 women's names to remember I can see where you're coming from.

Troll.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

Name calling? So you you thinck I have only had five sessions due the number of reviews? You are still in high school aren't you ...
-26,000 troll posts...
-Lives in the board
-Begs for taint picture...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste...
You're right Dorian...he might never learn...
^^ Au contraire! I've learned who the biggest d-weed trolls are especially on the H board...
Someone needs to eat more fiber, he sounds stopped up ... I am sure there are some ladies that can assist. You can then write another review.
Such a natural D-bag. It has to be in your DNA because it can't be a learned trait...then again.
Surely a manchild of your intelligence can be more creative with the putdowns .... maybe not ...
What was this thread about again.....

I enjoy learning about you, hearing your stories, and having the opportunity to be more open minded, sexually! Originally Posted by Ava Marie

Oh, yeah. Awesomeness
Let's try and stick to the OP's thank you post...you fella's can use PM's to go back and forth
Lol!! I'll take that. Originally Posted by Ava Marie
Doll, you have always been sweet, "HOT", and a pleasure to be with...keep up the good work.