What size?

I love when Im suprized with a "golden package"

But I also like Kimono's (micro thin) Originally Posted by berkleigh
+1 Berk Kimonos (microthin) large are much preferred over Magnums
for condoms..i really dont have much of a prefered brand....

lotions...yes i do....i really love the organic ones best, lest chance of slim and slick crap. the ones from bath and body works are ok, walmart not so much. Originally Posted by Madam Fiona
lol when I read your post I guess I missed the part about lotion and thought you were referring to condoms, I sat there scratching my head for a minute wondering what in the hell? condoms from that store with the body spray, lotion and loofas?
+1 Berk Kimonos (microthin) large are much preferred over Magnums Originally Posted by happyndallas45

I am a big fan of the kimonos now!

They are fabulous and feel incredible!
Almost like nothing!
Really...another dick size thread? Why does it seem some hobbyists on this board need a weekly reaffirmation that their dicks are big enough? Seriously, we should be having a conversation about how small some hobbyists balls must be.

Now if we are seriously just talking about condoms...totally agree on the fire and ice. I'm not really sure what size it was (it fit and didn't fall off either so that's all that really matters to me), but will second the acid wash feeling afterward.

The twisted pleasure condoms seem don't seem to be compatible with my penis and any vagina, because on 3 different occasions, with 3 different women, with that same type of condom, it ended up getting stuck inside. And by inside, I mean uncomfortably, "up there". Almost like there's a reverse grip making it easier to pull out of.

Lifestyles thyns for me. Just normal...no gold or XL required. However, I will say that I've worn the Magnums a number of times, and have worked out well. I'm guessing they adjust the size similar to women's clothing. Turning what used to be an 8 into a 6. At least that's what I have heard. :-P
Lol. It's OK pee wee.

Just lie to yourself like the rest of us and you'll start feeling bigger in no time.

The SKYN Large feels.....pretty good, I guess. I've only used it once, and it was after a long, hot day. I'll try again this weekend...or try to try again, rather (wish me luck). It fits nicely, non snuggy and without the 'baggy' feeling at the tip, all while leaving a bit of extra room for bigger loads.

Kimono Large - unless they've made modifications recently, these fit like regular condoms to me.

Magnum - I like the fit, but that's where it stops. They stink to hell and the material feels like a 'barrier', you know. Even the so called thin Magnums suck. If they could kill that smell and stop making me numb, I wouldn't mind them. BP providers love these shitty ass things (they buy them by the TON).

I really miss using Crown. The first time I used one I thought I bb'ing the girl (she thought so, too). The heat transfer was off the charts. Over time the WOW feel to Crowns faded, not to mention they're considerably snug. If they could merge with Magnum they'd be the perfect condom.
well - just finished a little condom research.

the longest condom on the market (without being custom) is a whoppin 58mm wide (a tad over 2.2 in) 210 mm long (8.26 in) and even the "thinnest" ones out there - all say they are .07mm thick.

they tend to average 190mm long (7.4 in) - which when you think about it -

It reminds me of when people want me to shop for jeans at a local store.
Are you kidding me?
Yeah - I may get them over my ass - but everyone will still be able to see my ankles!

I wonder what kind of cost would be involved to order "the next size up" to help those fellas who have condom troubles (girth or length or both)

btw - I can't stand the ones that are baggy at the end for a "more natural feel".

The guys that we have tried them out - we don't like them.

feels like he put a sandwich bag inside me and is fucking it - not me. (speaking for both of us) Originally Posted by tntangie
If you find out, let me know. Even the Gold packages fit like "capri pants".
Trojan Magnum XL fit, but they smell horrible. And the smell seems to linger. Lifestyles is a better choice. I would rather be squeezed to death than stink to high heaven.