Hellooo Austin :) I apologize too..

I"m not having any trouble accessing her showcase, are you? Originally Posted by Fratelli

It was not up when he made that posting asking why it was taken down. She was probably just updating it when he asked

sixx
In my secret stash.. I can post them if you'd like.. ? Originally Posted by Elephant

is this a threat? tread lightly my friend....liiiightly.
Ezra , back when you posted alert about guy at whole foods trying to get you to do 1/2 hr. There were pics of you without blurred face, I saw them as well.
Ezra , back when you posted alert about guy at whole foods trying to get you to do 1/2 hr. There were pics of you without blurred face, I saw them as well. Originally Posted by rockerrick

I never saw any unblurred pics, but I have seen the lovely Ezra in person, and would love to again, and again. She is a very beautiful and fun and has no need worry about competition.
Damn, I missed the pics. Can someone PM me so I can see

Sixx
OMG, does she have a monthly rate??? Plus she will have to meet my mom. Maybe try on a dress with some flowers. WOW.
There should not be any unblurred photos of me anywhere. I have never posted that. These pics are public? That is bullshit and who posted these pics? Where are they posted?? My face shouldn't be anywhere. They need to be removed.
Ezra I could have sworn that they were on showcase when I saw it. Because I read alert then clicked on showcase. Been a couple months never seen since then.
If these pics are privately being shown then ok. But they should not be on this website anywhere. Not even bcd. No one has any permission to post my face. Period.
On my showcase babe???! My full on face??
I believe so it was the pic with the red chair.
I have never posted full face photos. And have given no permission to anyone to post as well. If there are any publicized I need to know where and by who. If my showcase had anything then it's been compromised and def not by me. If there is anything out there I'd like links emailed to me privately so I can put an end to this. Anyone having pics of me privately is fine, but none can be out in the open. None.
RR were these pics posted for bcd? Who posted them?
Maybe you should pm elephant and ask him to send you what he's talking about. I know I didn't save it and have never seen again. Sorry this has occurred and hope you can straighten it out !
Like I said I clicked on showcase when you posted that alert. I have no idea who posted I thought it was just the way your showcase was. Didn't think anything of it.