Totally bummed, Just got my first rejection from a provider

uhm.......Think (drop the "C")
  • HDnTX
  • 01-02-2015, 12:30 PM
happened to me once by one of the top, if not the top massage type providers on this site. She told me it was just a "gut feeling". Really got me wondering why when a few days later I saw her answer an ISO from a guy with few post and no reviews.

Go figure......
  • EZ.
  • 01-02-2015, 02:34 PM
I went through P411 excluding women that I wouldn't be interested in seeing. Of those that remained, I would have to see two a week and it would still take over a year. That is not considering new women joining.

This is a business transaction not a wedding proposal.
She may have received feedback from a reference requested on/about you that caused her to decline.

Keep in mind that regardless who you are, just because you offer to compensate for time and companionship, the provider has the right to refuse meeting/service for whatever reason she feels.

I can only say IMHO, I too have refused many over the years for several reasons and most pertained to how I felt we would NOT be compatible in a session.
I base that off of conversation through emails or PM's, your ECCIE bio here or on p411, but most importantly the feedback I receive from a reference request.

"EGO's" ... especially big ones are annoying.
Don't be that guy ...

I've turned down several in the past and I have been flamed for it. No fucks given on my end. It's my choice as it is for anyone else. Some people just aren't compatible.

Move on.

Sorry that you went through this!! IMHO P411 isnt all that important but it does help the screening process go alot smoother. But you are in Dallas and I am sure that you can find a lovely provider that has a different screening process (like me ).

Wishing you more luck!!!

Smooches
Anastasia
  • Shaft
  • 01-02-2015, 05:24 PM
I think we've all been turned down at some point in time for whatever reason. However, Dallas has tons of wonderful women to select from so I wouldn't sweat it too much.
<<<<< Promises to never whine publicly again !!!!
I know that I was over this about 10 minutes after I made the post
I know it's her choice to say yes or no for any reason she wants to
I know there are plenty of providers to choose from
I know P411 is the shit
I know I will never be "that Guy" If I was "that guy" I would have been blaming her
I know I am not the most purfict speller so thanks for that correction
I know when it's time to stop kicking the dead horse
I know pyramider is one funny mother fucker

Thanks to you all I am educated and aware that I totally fucked up by saying anything lol
<<<<< Promises to never whine publicly again !!!!
I know that I was over this about 10 minutes after I made the post
I know it's her choice to say yes or no for any reason she wants to
I know there are plenty of providers to choose from
I know P411 is the shit
I know I will never be "that Guy" If I was "that guy" I would have been blaming her
I know I am not the most purfict speller so thanks for that correction
I know when it's time to stop kicking the dead horse
I know pyramider is one funny mother fucker

Thanks to you all I am educated and aware that I totally fucked up by saying anything lol Originally Posted by Jaquamo

LOL ... Lesson Learned!
I know pyramider is one funny mother fucker Originally Posted by Jaquamo
So maybe you should call pyramider's mom next time!

Sorry to both Jaq and pyramid...couldn't help myself...
I was turned down after a PM request a while back. She said I didn't have enough "recent" OKs on P411. I wrote her back and said, "If 40-something reviews on ECCIE and almost 30 OKs on P411 aren't good enough, then this doesn't need to happen." Like somebody said early in this thread, this isn't Starvation Central; this is the DFW community.. There are certainly thousands of providers in this area. Don't worry about one lady. There are ladies who want your full name, social security number, work address, name of your maternal grandmother, and a lease on your first born. I won't do that either. Just don't have to happen and isn't worth it. "Nuff said.
As A Newbie it help to see "Newbie friendly" providers.

And U will have NCNS

P411 is great after U got 3 to 5 ok under Ur belt.
it is worth the money
She has the right to screen in a way that makes her feel comfortable. Even if it means bailing on a session because her "gut feeling" tells her something just isn't right.

Hopefully she explained why she declined the session. Just saying PASS is kind of harsh, imho

My advice,
Get over it, get p411 and move on. As someone said, there are lots of ladies here. :-)
OP. Her body, her rules. Move on. By the way, get p411. Good luck.
happened to me once by one of the top, if not the top massage type providers on this site. She told me it was just a "gut feeling". Really got me wondering why when a few days later I saw her answer an ISO from a guy with few post and no reviews.

Go figure...... Originally Posted by HDnTX
Maybe rent was closely approaching, lol
"Well, my new ad says I'm an Exclusive Upscale Companion; guess I'd better start excluding a few guys."

Seriously, dude, just go to an AMP or a strip joint, lay two smiling Benjamins on the table, and let those boys deal with any rejection (which is what the Good Lord intended when He founded this hobby....)