Here's a thought.....

• Tiger
  • 01-27-2013, 05:35 PM

I didn't vote because I wanted to waffle a bit.
  • GP
  • 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Is it me or do those waffles not look very appetizing?
  • Doove
  • 01-27-2013, 05:58 PM
there are many great thinkers who appreciate the bible for the teaching on how to treat fellow man, and the vast majority 99% and higher, are not using it to dupe people or dispose of reality, but understand people better, and to understand reality of the situations they currently face. Originally Posted by lostforkate
I'm gonna call bullshit on your 99% figure. Unless, of course, you wanna argue that the bible teaches us to belittle the poor and load up on assault weapons.

And let's not forget the parts about hating gay people.

dooves signature is actually overly simplistic, and categorically judgemental.
So be it.
  • Doove
  • 01-27-2013, 06:11 PM
So, GP, just how many hours have to pass before the original poster is accused of posting a threAD?

Jack, seriously. Who comes on here, posts a question and does not participate in the thread? If she was actively participating, then I would not have an issue with this. Otherwise, until then, that is the offhanded advice I am giving. In my eyes, a true provider would start a thread and participate. A fly by night provider would start a thread and not care about the dialogue that follows because it was really just an ad. MANY providers do this, and they usually get called out on it. Some providers will even tell you right out that ANY post they make, even if legitimate, is still an ad. Now this is not the end of the world. It has even gotten to the level of comedy as we now call them threADs. Some people just can't find the humor in it. Some people take themselves WAYYYY to seriously and need to lighten up a bit. Originally Posted by GP
So, GP, just how many hours have to pass before the original poster is accused of posting a threAD? Originally Posted by Doove
eh
errrr can we have a better clingers quote?????
Maybe she's contemplating a well thought out response and/or comment.

GP,
The waffles look delicious!!! Maybe some ice cream or fruit with real maple syrup and melted butter, and powdered sugar!!!
  • GP
  • 01-27-2013, 07:20 PM
really? they look all greasy and yuck. I like them big, thick, fluffy and a little crunchy with butter and syrup.

Are we still talking about waffles?
Maybe she's contemplating a well thought out response and/or comment. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Probably not.
Maybe she's contemplating a well thought out response and/or comment. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Probably not. Originally Posted by SeekingSomeFun

It's good to see that "seasoned veterans" here are sooooo supportive of newcomers - or potential rivals. WTF
It's good to see that "seasoned veterans" here are sooooo supportive of newcomers - or potential rivals. WTF Originally Posted by MountainGoat
You're making assumptions. I don't have any rivals.
really? they look all greasy and yuck. I like them big, thick, fluffy and a little crunchy with butter and syrup.

Are we still talking about waffles? Originally Posted by GP
Those have been drenched in syrup. Start from scratch.
U think this because u listen to the media. It was a bible believer who wrote a book called "someone I love is gay".

I'm gonna call bullshit on your 99% figure. Unless, of course, you wanna argue that the bible teaches us to belittle the poor and load up on assault weapons.

And let's not forget the parts about hating gay people.

So be it. Originally Posted by Doove
  • Tiger
  • 01-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Her only rival is the Sinaloa.