Why do pimps still exist?

• BLM69
  • 03-03-2021, 02:43 PM
WTF did i just read? My point has been Proven. Pimps exist because of dumb bitches. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
I have plenty of dumb bitches in my life! They don't have pimps though, they keep me drained
WTF did i just read? My point has been Proven. Pimps exist because of dumb bitches. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Stupid is: What stupid does...Nice Read. Worthless! It Helps you to try and hurt people but clearly you should just mind your own, you just a whore just as we all are.That's the only thing most of you ladies have is a good put down... I will forget about you as soon as I put my period, but you keep watching this sweet ass from afar cause you can never stop the minds of Women except your own and you doing well...You are known as the witchcraft bitchBe Gone~
Stupid is: What stupid does...Nice Read. Worthless! It Helps you to try and hurt people but clearly you should just mind your own, you just a whore just as we all are.That's the only thing most of you ladies have is a good put down... I will forget about you as soon as I put my period, but you keep watching this sweet ass from afar cause you can never stop the minds of Women except your own and you doing well...You are known as the witchcraft bitchBe Gone~ Originally Posted by Gorgeously Unique
LOL WTF did I just read?
This thread warms my heart. I can feel the love coming thru my keyboard! Girls wit pimps eat at burger king. Indies eat at 5 star restaurants.
Lol I dunno Winn. I think the pimps keep their holes filled. Like a general and a soldier or a coach and his player. Execution.
Anyone know what a pimps cut is these days. % or flat $ rate? Asking for a friend. Lol.
This thread warms my heart. I can feel the love coming thru my keyboard! Girls wit pimps eat at burger king. Indies eat at 5 star restaurants. Originally Posted by winn dixie
lol some pimped out women probably are eating their teeth after she doesn't make enough money for her pimp or wants to stop being pimped... SMH
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Anyone know what a pimps cut is these days. % or flat $ rate? Asking for a friend. Lol. Originally Posted by tristan
100% is he's about the life, only simps negotiate
You can tell who on this thread has been pimped. SMH, or who's pimp is writing for them LMAO
Pimps dont really exist there are far and few pimps in the US. Most providers like to use the " pimp or lowballer" excuse to act lazy and not provide the service you agreed upon. Its so easy for a woman to allege that you are trying to "pimp" her when requesting a refund or service you paid for. A "pimp" is pretty much a trump card when a lazy provider doesn't want to work and would rather scam. Simply cry out "he's a pimp!" and watch all the cape less want to be heros come to the rescue. This hobby truly sucks stateside once you've been out of country its hard to come back sad thing is many used to be great providers from foreign countries come to US and take on the same lazy unmotivated attitude as native US providers. I know Im not nice and it hurts your feeling, report me
100% is he's about the life, only simps negotiate Originally Posted by BLM69
But I thought only simps paid for pussy? IDK hard to tell these days
Anyone know what a pimps cut is these days. % or flat $ rate? Asking for a friend. Lol. Originally Posted by tristan
Whatever the pimp wants it to be... what are you a wannabe