Why Do Providers Like Doggie So Much?

Doggie is just the best ...It just hits the spot soooo good!!
This assumes, of course, that your cock is long enough to reach pussy from the rear. Those of us who are "shorties" find this a difficult task. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Charles find one with nice full cheeks. You can enjoy both the insides of her asscheeks and her pussy. Just go for it man.
you can feel every inch of a mans throbbing cock that way Originally Posted by Chloe_lane
Oh sugar, I just love your kitty in doggie!!! Sweet view and easy to slide down for an extra taste or two
Because it feels good. Plus there are other stimulations...ie pulling the hair and spanking that ass lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan

Oh yeah!
Note to Self: Find out where Garland is before Dallas tour next month! Originally Posted by Still Looking
It is definitely worth your time to located Garland.
the guys can watch the hockey game while they are getting laid. in the south you may substitute nascar race.
This assumes, of course, that your cock is long enough to reach pussy from the rear. Those of us who are "shorties" find this a difficult task. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I would argue length with you but I'll not.

If you're with a larger lady and the penis is smaller, often doggie is better because a woman can arch her back and there is less of a surface to plow through ... gosh, what wording I have this AM!!!

At any rate, often doggie will be the only position possible with someone who has a somewhat smaller penis size. Thus, penetration is possible.

If you're with a girl and this isn't working, tell her to arch her back down and get her butt up more in the air. It'll flatten up the surface.

Class dismissed! (I think that I'm going to hide now!)

Elisabeth
Feels the best
They don't have to look at you.
Im in the minority, but maybe I have a shallower kitty because doggie with large men can really make me sore. I love being on top to stimulate my clit while dfk. It always makes me cum, guaranteed!
They don't have to look at you and in some cases don't have to lay on big beer guts.
It feels really good! But also....you should check your breath. She might be doing it to avoid kissing you!!!
Doggie is just the best ...It just hits the spot soooo good!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Woof!
why do providers like doggie?

take your pick:

1- cuz you're too heavy and suffocating her in missionary...
2- she doesn't want your sweat falling all over her body (ie have to take another shower)
3- cuz she doesn't wanna look at you to see how ugly you are
4- almost all women look HOT in the doggie position (ie you're gonna cum quickly)
5- she wants you to stick your thumb in her pooper
6- she doesn't want you to see her texting directions to her next appt
7- she can get a quick catnap in.
8- she's trying not to laugh at how hard ur working with that pencil d1ck
9- she actually LOVES DOGGIE
10-she's updating her FB page on her IPhone...
that list is great!