Here is my weekend experience, thus far with providers

Red, ya win some and ya lose some man. Listen to your gut more man!!! Or go talk dirty to a webcam girl if ya cant find someone that seems legit amd for real wanting to meet.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...rDJAgT0cUGj0AQ

I just saw where Prolongus thought this was a good idea
You're a decent/good guy from all I see here (imo). Hang in there and enjoy yourself.

take care Originally Posted by SD2011
Red, ya win some and ya lose some man. Listen to your gut more man!!! Or go talk dirty to a webcam girl if ya cant find someone that seems legit amd for real wanting to meet. Originally Posted by papaoscar
Sorry this happened to you NearHauteRed,

Sometimes things happen on both ends, and sometimes Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C fail. All in all, make sure to kiss your ATF and kiss her often! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Damn, sounds like some bad luck for you this weekend!

Lots of sexy and nice ladies out there, just gotta keep shopping. Don't get discoaraged, but be careful in choosing. Originally Posted by 200K
References and regulars. 1st time dates are a hit or miss. There are some ladies on this site that I have seen over a hundred times and dates with them are automatic. Love my regulars. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
The experiences of these gents reinforces using P411, booking days in advance, (I understand not everyone has this luxury), and having an excellent reputation with the ladies I use as references.

It sucks that you gents are having such a tough time hooking up. Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Very true, I have a small rotation of providers I see, but I am always willing and wanting to add to it! What the providers need to keep in mind is that a regular client was at one time, a first time client and if they would have done the it is not too important that I see him hit or miss theory to that regular, then he would be spending his money elsewhere. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
True. I guess I either get bashed or just about everyone goes silent on me, good to know! I know the providers I mentioned are not going to respond as they know they are wrong, it is too bad the NCNS or providers who have your drive all the way out to their supposed incall and refuse to respond cannot have each instance they do that to guys be attached to their profile like the reviews are. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
NearHauteRed, i am sorry that you have had some way way less than deliteful intimate consultations or has unsuccessful attempts at having some.
seriously!

but reading thru your posts in this thread and elsewhere, it just seems to me that you are expecting things to work the way you think they should or you just are not being very realistic about this hobby and the way it really works.

deliteful times will happen, less than deliteful times will happen.
the only thing us guys can control is who we want to hobby with, when we want to hobby, where we want to hobby, how much we want to pay to hobby, what we do if/when we get there, and how we react when any of those things dont work out as well as we wished or hoped they did.

everything else [fees, tcb, incall locations, attitudes, skills, activities, etc.] is under the woman's control [or to whom she delegated/gave control to].
go with the flow. cos you sure cannot control what / how / where / when / why she is going to do or not do what you think she should.

also, venting is good for the soul. i've done that many times.
but venting alone is not going to change anything.

i believe that all of our experiences contains lessons - accept and apply them or ignore them. your choice.
but ignore them and you will probably continue to have the same kind of less than deliteful experiences.

For every provider that treats you that way, I guarantee there are plenty others that would LOVE to make you one happy man!! Give one of us a shot. You just arent looking in the right area sir.. Originally Posted by Babylee
babylee, corrected that for you. i sure dont want anyone dying over something as deliteful as an intimate consultation!!!

I know of a perfect way to improve your hobby weekend and start your week off feeling refreshed and renewed. I ttied to send you a pm but, as I'm sure you know, you're not set up to receive pm's. So if you are interested in my superb advise please give me a call. Originally Posted by SweetMelody
NearHauteRed, if you have turned off receiving eccie pvt msgs, that could be one reason why some providers cannot reach you.

in my experience, i read for the best way to communicate w/ a provider and use that media.
i also let her know the best way to communicate w/ me.
i cant remember the last time i had communication problems w/ a provider.

i serious hope you get to have some deliteful experiences soon.
because they can be wonderful experiences and in some degree life changing ones.

peace be with you!!!

[an aside - this is my 7800th post (according to the eccie post counter).
i've been in this sub-culture for 12+ yrs.
i've made my share of mistakes (did a major faux pas about 1 month ago).
i've had my share of less than deliteful encounters.
but i've done many many many more successful things and had many many many more deliteful encounters.

a few yrs ago, i decided to share my experiences and lessons learned so that others can see what's possible and not possible; what works and doesnt work; what made me laugh, cry, and scream out in joyous delites.

peace be with all of you!
and happy thanksgiving!!!!!]
Thank you for the kind words and advice pmdelites. I started this thread, not to whine as phildo put it, but to let the other members know of my experience with said providers so they could be aware that what happened to me me may happen to them as well as I am sure there are others who they have done it to, but would not come forward due to guys like phildo who would try to belittle them. As I said the providers mentioned in post #1 of the thread have not and will not respond because they know they are wrong and I wish there were a way to attach these and NCNS threads to provider's profile like the reviews are and I bet that would end a lot of the problem posts like this or the problem providers themselves.
Man, I just gotta say something about quacks and ducks and all that.

Lookee here, you wake up in the morning and run into an asshole, maybe they WERE an asshole. Maybe you run into an asshole in the afternoon, maybe they WERE an asshole....you keep running into assholes a LOT, maybe it's not just them. ijs

I got NHR on ignore, but just from some of the quotes and responses and from something very insightful posted by ~ze~ on this character, maybe an attitude check in hookerdom is ripe. Here's the deal about this hobby: Cinderella doesn't work here and if you need a friend, get a fucking dog. Really. Cause this is just another venue for vocational theater and nothing more. If you're always the victim, maybe you need to recast yourself.
Yes this phildo guy who says I am on his ignore list, but he keeps posting right after my posts and talks shit with his name calling, but that is okay, he is one of the amusing theatre characters this site has on it that argues with mods and trys to bait others into responding to his unwarranted and unfounded posts then RTMs the post.
Man, I just gotta say something about quacks and ducks and all that.

Lookee here, you wake up in the morning and run into an asshole, maybe they WERE an asshole. Maybe you run into an asshole in the afternoon, maybe they WERE an asshole....you keep running into assholes a LOT, maybe it's not just them. ijs

I got NHR on ignore, but just from some of the quotes and responses and from something very insightful posted by ~ze~ on this character, maybe an attitude check in hookerdom is ripe. Here's the deal about this hobby: Cinderella doesn't work here and if you need a friend, get a fucking dog. Really. Cause this is just another venue for vocational theater and nothing more. If you're always the victim, maybe you need to recast yourself. Originally Posted by phildo
I for one could not agree with you more about this gentlemen Phildo. Just ignore is statement above. He's not much around here but a newbie with a very loud mouth.
I for one could not agree with you more about this gentlemen Phildo. Just ignore is statement above. He's not much around here but a newbie with a very loud mouth. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Newbie signup on the board, but a p411 member with 30+ okays and have been hobbying for a lot longer than you have been providing. I have been told my opinions are not valid, even if a veteran member of the board thinks the same. That is cool, I will continue to do the same in my hobby life and call me names if you want, that is just par for the course of many members of this ADULT board.
Newbie signup on the board, but a p411 member with 30+ okays and have been hobbying for a lot longer than you have been providing. I have been told my opinions are not valid, even if a veteran member of the board thinks the same. That is cool, I will continue to do the same in my hobby life and call me names if you want, that is just par for the course of many members of this ADULT board. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
LOL Please have a good day sir
Have not been doing this all that long, but I have never had a bad experience. Never had a girl be more than 15 minutes late. They always communicate well. Maybe I am just lucky. But I am pretty sure that the ladies on here want to make money, have fun, and build a great reputation. What motivation could there possibly be for them to fuck clients around? Just sayin.
Have not been doing this all that long, but I have never had a bad experience. Never had a girl be more than 15 minutes late. They always communicate well. Maybe I am just lucky. But I am pretty sure that the ladies on here want to make money, have fun, and build a great reputation. What motivation could there possibly be for them to fuck clients around? Just sayin. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Lets see, drugs, mental illness, boyfriend/husband/cousin/pimp to support just to name a few. Why does anyone fcuk up? I mean c'mon, its not like we stopped off here on our way to Vassar .

Seriously, I hope your luck continues. Maybe your research methods though too. You and the OP should compare notes on how you pick your ladies. At the very least he will pick up some of ur mojo
Give it time Mavs fan, you will realize that all providers are not equal. The very rare ladies, including the one who posted above, that have TCB skills and do not set appointments to see guys only to have fake BS come up are the ones you want to see for sessions. The reason I started this thread to begin with was not to wine, as I have been portrayed by one classless guy, but to inform others of what happened to me. It is not that I did not communicate with said providers, I have all that for proof from PMs to text messages and phone calls, and the ladies surely have seen this thread and neither has replied to it because they do not have a leg to stand on and I know that the way people treat you here if they even assume/suspect something is not right, much less actually verifiably know, will run you over with that bus multiple times.
Have not been doing this all that long, but I have never had a bad experience. Never had a girl be more than 15 minutes late. They always communicate well. Maybe I am just lucky. But I am pretty sure that the ladies on here want to make money, have fun, and build a great reputation. What motivation could there possibly be for them to fuck clients around? Just sayin. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Just call me Mavs Fan and I will treat you good. Look at my review just yesterday from the Grassy Knoll. Stick with guys that have been around a long time and take their advice. They are very wise on the woman too see around here and have good judgment. Trust me your luck will turn around.
  • L.A.
  • 11-27-2013, 08:19 AM
and the ladies surely have seen this thread and neither has replied to it because they do not have a leg to stand on and I know that the way people treat you here if they even assume/suspect something is not right, much less actually verifiably know, will run you over with that bus multiple times. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
As we've all seen in the past way way way more damage can be caused by them replying and defending themselves unless they word everything perfectly. Then all of the detectives will analyze every single word and pick the defense apart. They are likely way better off not responding and just letting it go away on its own.
As we've all seen in the past way way way more damage can be caused by them replying and defending themselves unless they word everything perfectly. Then all of the detectives will analyze every single word and pick the defense apart. They are likely way better off not responding and just letting it go away on its own. Originally Posted by L.A.

You are right. It is too bad that threads such as this about providers that NCNS or give clients the run around such as this cannot be attached to their profile like the reviews are, because if they were, that BS would still happen, but it would be fewer and far between incidents. Instead, it just goes away over time, but if a client did a few NCNS or maybe set up a few appointments to meet a provider for an outcall and sent her to the wrong house on the other side of town, then she would blacklist him and that does not ever go away.