CUM-BUCKET CHALLENGE

If you really think I am here to get chicks to stop spitting with this, then frankly, you are too quick to judge an individual based upon either sheer stupidity or a closed mind and although the disease is a very real misfortune upon whom it dwells amongst, true peace comes to them with or without a bucket of ice water. Because they recognize when something should be taken seriously and when something said or done should not. Originally Posted by CD3
Sad.. I even tried to put smileys after the statement in order to convey humor as opposed to taking your challenge literally.

I can tell you personally, that the family of my friend who lost her life from ALS recently is loving the outpouring of these challenges. They see it as gaining spotlight on a disease that rarely gets attention. They are joyfully participating in the challenge in the memory of their loved one. Across the board, people who I know are directly impacted are loving this challenge, so perhaps you shouldn't try to speak for them.
Seriously of all the millions of dollars DONATED to cancer research over the years and all the breakthroughs made in fighting cancers has anyone seen a free cancer treatment? Anyone that's had to purchase chemotherapy knows that shit ain't cheap even with insurance. PISSES me off to no end that people donated their hard earned dollars to find cures then some company sees it as an opportunity to squeeze every fucking dime out of people (some who donated!) who now need the treatment. Then the pricks used the excuse that they need to charge so much because of their research and development expenses...much of which was DONATED! thieves.
I agree, Herc. If not for the experimental nature of the treatments I receive, I'd be about 34K out of pocket each year. Being part of a research study before the drug was available really saved my behind.
  • CD3
  • 08-26-2014, 09:50 AM
Done and done. I'm bored with this. On to the next one
  • CD3
  • 08-26-2014, 09:51 AM
Seriously of all the millions of dollars DONATED to cancer research over the years and all the breakthroughs made in fighting cancers has anyone seen a free cancer treatment? Anyone that's had to purchase chemotherapy knows that shit ain't cheap even with insurance. PISSES me off to no end that people donated their hard earned dollars to find cures then some company sees it as an opportunity to squeeze every fucking dime out of people (some who donated!) who now need the treatment. Then the pricks used the excuse that they need to charge so much because of their research and development expenses...much of which was DONATED! thieves. Originally Posted by Hercules
I think I have a crush on u
I thought you were better than this. It should have been called cum dumpster challenge. I guess using the word bucket was the easier way. How much cum does it take to fill a dumpster ? The world may never know.
When I think of cumbucket challenge I think of Brother Roy Munson drinking from the bucket of Milk he got from the stubborn bull.

I heard Debbie Boone signed up for the Cum Bucket Challenge with Pat Boone's bucket.
  • CD3
  • 08-31-2014, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE=mydallas1;1055728696]I thought you were better than this. It should have been called cum dumpster challenge. I guess using the word bucket was the easier way. How much cum does it take to fill a dumpster ? The world may never know.[/QUOTE

Correction: YOU will never know.
Op is a sexy and smart gal but is either too clueless or insensitive to realize this post went wrong when it essentially mocked many people in the world and some in this community.

Being a smart bitch is a turn on, being an insensitive person that can't admit they're wrong is a major turn-off.
Some people here are in dire need of a blowjob to lighten up.
  • ktiix
  • 09-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Op is a sexy and smart gal but is either too clueless or insensitive to realize this post went wrong when it essentially mocked many people in the world and some in this community.

Being a smart bitch is a turn on, being an insensitive person that can't admit they're wrong is a major turn-off. Originally Posted by DFWSirTurkey
The charity is nice. The ice bucket challenge is painfully stup8d, it just happened to be accessible enough for everyday fools to do it for youtube, popular and painless enough for celebs to get some gimmecred, and enough of a success to be on tv. The ice bucket challenge doesn't matter and never will. All these people could be doing the Sleepallday challenge (or cinnamon challenge if you remember that hilarious shit). As long as it is helping let it be. But it's about the same as someone thinking that the most useful part of a book is the cover.

In other news, I'd pay a few grand to see Ellen do the CBC.