Mods, why can SL leak private/ML quotes seemingly without repercussion?

Give me a break with this mod conspiracy garbage. Anytime one of us misses something it's a cover up all of a sudden? Please.

Let me tell you something. I don't live in Austin, I don't travel to Austin, I don't fuck any Austin hookers, I don't attend any Austin socials, I don't know or care about any of you personally.

I, therefore, for damned sure don't care about any of the local drama except to the extent that guidelines are violated, in which case I will take action no matter who the offender is. The local mods from Austin also know this and since we act as a team we keep each other in the loop about goings on and moderate by committee more or less. Many cities have a similar arrangement and it all works out rather nicely.

So please, save the conspiracy theories for issues with considerably more evidence if you want to be take seriously. All you have here is a post which escaped notice.

Thanks for the heads up, it's been edited to add private tags. Any further actions that were taken regarding the issue will remain between mods and the member in question.
  • Old-T
  • 05-17-2017, 10:09 PM
True. I remember when I broke rule #7 and was facing a permanent ban.

I was begging Z to give me a warning and then he lectured me followed by "where can I get a 4 handed 90 minute session at the best AMP." I knew exactly what he meant so I dropped $320 for his appointment and he dropped my charges and gave me a warning. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
So you are publicly admitting you bribed a mod?

Just want to be sure I am not misunderstanding you.

Originally Posted by Old-T
I thinck he threatened you harm himself unless some one became his friend.

Originally Posted by Old-T
Your smarter than that OLD-T.... If it were only that easy to create trouble for a MOD.... we could post stories about bribing others as well....

besides..... MOD intervention fees in Austin are not close to $320
Give me a break with this mod conspiracy garbage. Anytime one of us misses something it's a cover up all of a sudden? Please.

Let me tell you something. I don't live in Austin, I don't travel to Austin, I don't fuck any Austin hookers, I don't attend any Austin socials, I don't know or care about any of you personally.

I, therefore, for damned sure don't care about any of the local drama except to the extent that guidelines are violated, in which case I will take action no matter who the offender is. The local mods from Austin also know this and since we act as a team we keep each other in the loop about goings on and moderate by committee more or less. Many cities have a similar arrangement and it all works out rather nicely.

So please, save the conspiracy theories for issues with considerably more evidence if you want to be take seriously. All you have here is a post which escaped notice.

Thanks for the heads up, it's been edited to add private tags. Any further actions that were taken regarding the issue will remain between mods and the member in question.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Life is a sugar cookie.
Life is a sugar cookie. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Why doesn't someone start a thread and people can post their Infraction page.

Bypasses the Mod and cuts through the BS of people trying to "think" what has been pointed on others.
Mods, why can SL leak private/ML quotes seemingly without repercussion?
Does SL have someone on the inside? Originally Posted by Gamer
For the same reason that SL and Whispers, and a few of their minions, can stalk/harass/attack selected providers on ECCIE with impunity. And insult/personally attack any members who object to their behavior.

Apparently the owners have concluded that all clicks are good clicks. That will work for them right up to the moment when it stops working... and then it will be too late to make things right.
  • Old-T
  • 05-18-2017, 03:10 PM
For the same reason that SL and Whispers, and a few of their minions, can stalk/harass/attack selected providers on ECCIE with impunity. And insult/personally attack any members who object to their behavior.

Apparently the owners have concluded that all clicks are good clicks. That will work for them right up to the moment when it stops working... and then it will be too late to make things right. Originally Posted by Bobave
That certainly fits the observable evidence.

Apparently the owners have concluded that all clicks are good clicks. That will work for them right up to the moment when it stops working... and then it will be too late to make things right. Originally Posted by Bobave
So what your saying the board needs more members like you that are so positive! Gotcha. Send a pm to St. C I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.
So what your saying the board needs more members like you that are so positive! Gotcha. Send a pm to St. C I'm sure he'd love to hear from you. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Blah fucking blah. I'm negative about assholes like you and Wispy.

As for St. C, I assume that he or proxies is/are tracking Forum postings for QA purposes (if not, he/they SHOULD be). I doubt I can tell him anything about goings-on that he isn't aware of.
What - you got pointed for violating guideline #2 on the very thread about how the infractions need to stop.
Eccie Rule #2 - yada, yada, yada...

Tell me it ain't so... Oh, the irony of it.
And you only got 5 points... good thing I'm a washed up ex-mod, I would have hit you with the 10 pointer myself.

So Treetop,
Do you have any more questions about guideline #2?

PS... sometimes I love this button...

That's not true Whispers. Above is the exact public response from a KC mod Scorpio who told everyone about my points.

The mods can do or say anything they want and don't get punished for breaking the rules. They don't even hold each other accountable.

People really shouldn't whine about the mods protecting others. That's the way the business in the real word. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Hey ToppledTree,
You need to learn how to use the pretty blue QUOTE button... it's really easy, let me demonstrate.

I'm going to close this for now but let me say this.

I'm not very happy with KC right now. A bunch of you reported me and 5 points were deducted. That was not a racist term.

I'm an up and coming dude on Eccie with a lot of connections. I will leave it at that but if you mess with me expect a hailstorm from Eccie above. The rule monitors will shut you down. All of you! Understand? Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Here is the QUOTE you made wining about getting points and the reason why.

What - you got pointed for violating guideline #2 on the very thread about how the infractions need to stop.
Eccie Rule #2 - yada, yada, yada...

Tell me it ain't so... Oh, the irony of it.
And you only got 5 points... good thing I'm a washed up ex-mod, I would have hit you with the 10 pointer myself.

So Treetop,
Do you have any more questions about guideline #2?

PS... sometimes I love this button... Originally Posted by ElumEno
Here is the QUOTE of the post that I made (not Scorpio) in response to your wining.
This time a mod didn't tell anyone anything... they didn't have too because you already told everyone.

As for mods not getting pointed or punished... maybe you need to do some more research.
Blah fucking blah. I'm negative about assholes like you and Wispy.

As for St. C, I assume that he or proxies is/are tracking Forum postings for QA purposes (if not, he/they SHOULD be). I doubt I can tell him anything about goings-on that he isn't aware of. Originally Posted by Bobave
Good then I'll assume your done!