why do y'all hobby?

Variety and no BS of having to pretend to be interested to get them in the sack. Convenient.

There is always the option of going out to find girls or using dating sites but why...so much effort that might not pan out.
I'm a bit of a deviant Sickbastard and there is no way my SO would do anything other than plain Jane sex. Liz hit it on the head, dishonesty built trust but it was all a facade for the American dream. I change masks every time I come home. Now I hobby just to escape the boring RW.
I did it for over 20 years. I enjoyed the 'chase' more than the sex a majority of the time. It was exciting and new. However many times I walked out of a session feeling disgusted that I just spent $250 and had a terrible time. It does take a mental toll on after a doing as long as I did. I also could have a home free and clear for all the money I spent. I do not regret that, its just a fact.

Now I am retired, its been 14 months. I miss it a little, but not enough to start back up. I just do not have the patience of the chase anymore. I like to come here and read the stories and what not for entertainment.