Smell that??....It's FOOTBALL time and....

@ Chica Chaser....what happened to the Colts the other night??
to Buffalo no less, great job boys

xo

Ash Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
With the greatest amount of respect (as you know I love you to death!) but:

I'm sure there was some problem with that Canadian air they were forced to play in! I sure hope the first two games aren't a harbinger for the season to come.
With the greatest amount of respect (as you know I love you to death!) but:

I'm sure there was some problem with that Canadian air they were forced to play in! I sure hope the first two games aren't a harbinger for the season to come. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Haha...anytime luv!!!

....Oh, it was the Canadian air..riiiiiiiight. So, let the excuses begin !!

My boys play tonight, so another win on our belt. Cheers to that !!

Mwah,

Ash
Haha...anytime luv!!!

....Oh, it was the Canadian air..riiiiiiiight. So, let the excuses begin !!

My boys play tonight, so another win on our belt. Cheers to that !!

Mwah,

Ash Originally Posted by AshleyAshton

The oxygen content is different...its a proven fact (somewhere I'm sure)...

STEELERS won tonight!!! Yay yay

Cowboys BARELY beat SD...
Good GRIEF!!

2 fav teams

4 games

3 losses

That Pennsylvania team (not the green one) 2 - 0??
The Cowboys fans sure started out talking smaxk but have since been silent, so I'm gonna stir things up again

GO HOUSTON!!!! Beat that Cowboy ass tonight!!!

And of course the Steelers will lay the smack down on Denver tmrow

Emough said for today, now back to your regular programming ....
I will chime in here now.....as a diehard Packer fan, Canadian air in GB must have really taken on its toll on Chica Chaser's Colts. I am sure regular season will be nothing like pre season, but Thursday Night Football sure was fun!!!

I second Ashley's "GO HOUSTON" statement. Although if Dallas is going to win any games, better if they are meaningless.

And of course the Steelers will lay the smack down on Denver tmrow Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
Oooops!.......NOT! Sorry Babe!
Oooops!.......NOT! Sorry Babe! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Wtf!!! My poor Ben barely gets playing time and they put in that no name QB to play. UGH!! I hope Goodel (at being an asshole) lessens Ben's suspension to 4 games instead of 6.

But I had was happy that Houston whooped on Dallas !!!!
Wtf!!! My poor Ben barely gets playing time and they put in that no name QB to play. UGH!! I hope Goodel (at being an asshole) lessens Ben's suspension to 4 games instead of 6.

But I had was happy that Houston whooped on Dallas !!!! Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
Hahahaha Ash!!! So the excuses come from both sides I see!!

And the Cardinals won this weekend...but it WAS the Bears, so not sure if that really counts or not! Every QB we have is a no-name. And anytime the Boys get stomped is a good day for me!
Hahahaha Ash!!! So the excuses come from both sides I see!!

And anytime the Boys get stomped is a good day for me! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

We finally agree on something! ...YES!!

And here's alittle something if you need a good laugh at the Cowboys expense..hehehhe

http://members.toast.net/Steverini/C...wboyssuck.html
@ Purple Tang... what happened to Carolina last night?? Hmmm??? They were going to what?...beat my Steelers?

Didnt happen and per our talk yesterday...you lost the bet!!!
So, Steelers gear, here comes PT!!!

Whooohoooo and I think that might be a pic opportunity and quite possibly a new avi for you

xoxoxo

Ash
Too bad we only played our 3rd and 4th string qb and our 2nd and 3rd team defenses against your number one's . But hey no whining here I lost the bet and will pay up but no new avitars for me LOL