Sunday

I have the same problem, as Sundays are my ideal hobbying day, yet obviously also an ideal off day for many providers.

I did notice a couple replies that seemed a little defensive. I completely understand that we all have lives outside of the hobby (well, most of us, anyways) and would never fault a girl for determining her own schedule, nor blame her for it not matching mine. That doesn't change the fact that I wish more girls worked on Sunday. My tough luck, not bitching about it, just stating a fact. Originally Posted by TheBizz
yes a few seemed a little bit defensive
Well said to Marla!

I have committments on the weekends too. I wish I could work Fri-Sun only!
thank-you ThinWhiteDuke..!...
sunday is a fun day..!...
If ya already know Sunday is your Fun Day, then try booking in advance. I know that's harder for some than others, but I know many ladies who take appointments on the weekend when they have notice and even those who take last minute appointments. Sorry the lady(ies) you tried weren't available. So much hit and miss in this business.
Thanks Ryan!

And +1 to what Max said. If Sunday is you only funday a lot of us lovelies that normally work "bankers hours" will accomodate you if you let us know a few days ahead.

Still wondering if you tried the "weekend line up"...I have posted there when I've had weekends available but never got a booking out of it so I am curious if you guys utilize that as a tool or not.

Hey how are those new shirts working out for you *wink*.
They're working out great! Thanks. I mainly rely on p411 and just look at who works weekends. No Big deal though I didn't try too many of them and I did almost see one but there was a bit of a misunderstanding.