How do you ladies like to dress?

• Trey
  • 05-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Jemma you get yourself a whip and a cheerleader outfit you'll make a million bucks. You do have the attitude of a dom, you should harness that shit. I bet you kill off all the NO reviews! That's just straight truth no bull, think on it.
Well, of course, in the end cloths don't matter.

However: I prefer a provider to dress attractivly but not provocitivly. If someone should see us together at the hotel, (ok, no-one should see us at the hotl) they should think n othing more than, "What does that nice looking girl see in that short-fat-white-boy?" Or maybe, "What a lucky guy!"

Not, "How much does that unattractive-old-guy have to pay for that?"
I'm almost ALWAYS in a dress or skirt.
I'm almost ALWAYS in a dress or skirt. Originally Posted by EmilyofHouston
And you fill them out quite nicely!
Well I just got a new sexy purple corset I love it !!! It came from Paris, it was a gift..what do you boys think ? Do guys even like them ?

They are sexy and can get the juices flowing, especially if you're the one inside of it. However, there's no need to cover that body up...being greeted in something see through...oh, hell...your birthday suit works best.
I agree with you oldman that is the best way to see Emily!
My everyday style is definetly business/preppy casual. I also adore the 1950's looks with the blouses, longer skirts, dresses worn with a little heel or flats. Maybe a big bow in my hair

(and no I do not parade around in my bellydancing costume as seen in my avatar lol!
though i wish i could, it makes me feel like a princess )
They are sexy and can get the juices flowing, especially if you're the one inside of it. However, there's no need to cover that body up...being greeted in something see through...oh, hell...your birthday suit works best. Originally Posted by oldman
If you were talking to me and I think you were then of course whatever you like ..and you know that
Well no problem then I still think you look great Emily!
All that know me know I love to wear a tight fitting pair of jeans.. to show all my curves!.. and a nice sexy top to tease the eyes with !... and the joy of it all is to take it off and to really be comfortable with your playmate ... male or female!... bare skin is the best in the end!..
Oh hell yes you look best with nothing on Jenanna but..... but emerald green corset, or maybe a red and black one, or teal....not that I would know! XOXO baby!
Oh hell yes you look best with nothing on Jenanna but..... but emerald green corset, or maybe a red and black one, or teal....not that I would know! XOXO baby! Originally Posted by jimmycz
and you do know what I have in my closet darlin!..lol
you'll love the suprise I'll be wearing manana noches!... yummy is all I can say!...
Bring some towels please!!!!!
Bring some towels please!!!!! Originally Posted by jimmycz
purple and black and ribbons are the only hint darlin!...

and towels .. theres never enough of them..lol