Want Input.

Have you checked out the providers of where ever vacation is?
Have you checked out the providers of where ever vacation is? Originally Posted by Blackbuddy05
A travel arrangement of this sort would probably work if the client-provider relationship blossomed into a genuine friendship.

And it's always nice to hear other peoples' experiences.....especially EA's eHarmoney escapades.....never heard of the spider hole though.
Wakeup brings up a very good point. If you want to see how "special" you are, just stop paying for her "time". You will become about as "special" as the last turd she flushed down the toilet.

If you want to be "special", be willing to pay. It is that simple.

If you want to be "special", be willing to pay. It is that simple. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
So what do you do if you do stop paying and they are perfectly fine with that too lol....
  • Rezo
  • 01-11-2012, 04:01 AM
an all expense paid trip? sheesh! Unless we are talking about some HDH or a lady with a family, with the proper groundwork you should have a long line of women to pick from for very little to no extra compensation.

If I had to put a number on it. <$4k or "hit the bricks, sister." I even cringed just typing that figure. SMDH
Why take sand to the beach?
We are trying to have a "serious" discussion here.
  • Seedy
  • 01-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Why take sand to the beach? Originally Posted by LexusLover
+100
Why take sand to the beach? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because they want a sure thing instead the possibility of being turned away...

We are trying to have a "serious" discussion here. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A serious discussion? On an SHMB no less lol
My Question is what do you all think is an acceptable amount of compensation 4 this. Originally Posted by GTDADDY
If it was me, she'd be going for free.

If I'm paying for all that...like trey said, you might as well take a "real girl"

Wakeup brings up a very good point. If you want to see how "special" you are, just stop paying for her "time". You will become about as "special" as the last turd she flushed down the toilet. Originally Posted by Jackie S
JS...you been reading my Sig Line
Because they want a sure thing instead the possibility of being turned away... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I've read enough reviews here and elsewhere to know it is not "a sure thing"!

Secondly, there is always a "higher bidder" next door or just down the hall.
I've read enough reviews here and elsewhere to know it is not "a sure thing"!

Secondly, there is always a "higher bidder" next door or just down the hall. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are right, LL....it's never "a sure thing". But, the probability of success is higher....when you take sand from your own backyard.
But, the probability of success is higher....when you take sand from your own backyard. Originally Posted by Sarunga
To the Beach...... ?

If the guy is hot enough to keep a provider's attention for week he can find a bored "slope bunny" for quicky ... before HER date gets back from snowboarding! I've traveled too much by myself, and I don't think I'm "hot."

Let someone else pay the freight for the week.