Better at answering Pm's and emails.

One thing that has ALWAYS pissed me off was whenever a biz or product comes out with "new and improved"..or "it is better now"...ETC ETC..WTF was I getting BEFORE??? less than the best???
As far as I know, KLK just has balls, no dick. If I am misinformed or not updated, do keep Holly posted on that. She seemed pretty excited about it.
One thing that has ALWAYS pissed me off was whenever a biz or product comes out with "new and improved"..or "it is better now"...ETC ETC..WTF was I getting BEFORE??? less than the best???
Originally Posted by ratboy jam
just had not gotten to PM's and emails as fast as i should have.
"Better at answering Pm's and emails"

when will this take effect?
"Better at answering Pm's and emails"

when will this take effect? Originally Posted by notanewbie
give me actually answer.....
give me actually answer..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
If that doesn't answer your question, nothing does.
I have read the response with my eyes crossed, sitting on my thumb and standing on my head. I still don't get it.
I'm sure it made complete sense to her.........
Wait for it............................ ..
give me actually answer..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Ladies this is an excellent example of why not to douche while posting. Often get some blow back on the keyboard.
  • opus
  • 02-18-2010, 11:40 AM
afternoon SoH punched in early today.
I have read the response with my eyes crossed, sitting on my thumb and standing on my head. I still don't get it. Originally Posted by notanewbie
When your references reply you will be responded to..If your references don't answer or say something negative we leave you alone...When your creepy we just don't bother......Just like told in the initial response...If you references don't reply or say your strange,,,we leave you to your own thumbs...
I actually went in with an open mind thinking your co-op may just be getting a bad rap based on your asinine posts. I was truly hoping that you would prove me wrong. Best of luck to , I am sure, wonderful ladies in your co-op/agency.
If you references don't reply or say your strange,,,we leave you to your own thumbs... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
At least mine are opposable.

Define Strange.
When your references reply you will be responded to..If your references don't answer or say something negative we leave you alone...When your creepy we just don't bother......Just like told in the initial response...If you references don't reply or say your strange,,,we leave you to your own thumbs... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Just so you guys know..............this is my sofia.

sofia send me a PM of them titties to tide me over.
If you didn't spend so much time on here runnin your mouth, you might be better at running a business.

I'm just saying. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
+1