Movie Bullshit Thread-- Guardians of the Galaxy... One word... Glorious!

GOTG was AMAZING ! I have been dreaming about it for months and I knew in my heart it would rock. It is now a very close second to Avengers for being my favorite Marvel movie.

Ze we have never met but if you want to see it again I'll go with you !
---sorry.
thought this was a general movie thread...
I finally saw the movie last night and will probably go see it again in the next few days to see what new stuff I can spot. Supposedly you can see Beta Ray Bill and Adam Warlock's coccoon in the Collector's scenes.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-03-2014, 10:04 AM
I've had it playing non stop at my house since Friday... Makes it hard to get anything done.
. Supposedly you can see Beta Ray Bill and Adam Warlock's coccoon in the Collector's scenes. Originally Posted by thrakattack82
The end credit scene make MUCH more sense with that bit of info. Adam is a huge part of Thanos' story line, and they will need him to take down the Mad Titan.

I have a poorly dubbed Spanish cam copy of the movie. Unfortunately they didnt included the final credit scene. Guess I'll have to go back to the theater.

We now have ties to the Kree (Mar-vell) and Nova Corp (Nova). add in Adam & BRB, and Avengers III could get really top heavy.
Loved it! +1000 on the soundtrack! Dance off!!!
the trailer seemed to much like other movies to me but I'm curious
I laughed, I cried, I peed a little.
Well, after the Avengers post credit cameo, it was a good 98%.

But with all the misdirection in The Winter Soldier, there was always the possibility that Thanos was a red herring and Marvel would pull something out of their ass, like.... I dunno, Howard the Duck or something.

mmmmmmm, Lea Thompson in her underwear.

Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Could be worth it if it's this Howard:

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/h...rdians-galaxy/

Interesting read. I have nothing against the movie, but this is an interesting perspective.

Elisabeth
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-04-2014, 04:03 PM
"Remember, this movie is based on a comic series no normal people have ever read"

Yeah, Guess I am not "normal" Nor are my 40+ friends that we filled the theater with Thursday night that all FUCKING LOVED this movie.

Fuck those writers.
It's typical for a film with this much praise and success. I'm not saying everyone has to like it, but you get those people who come out trying to be the contrarians to anything popular.

It's like The Dark Knight... Bold film and highly successful. Tons of praise at the start of the release... Then came the haters shortly after. #InternetTrollingScience
"Remember, this movie is based on a comic series no normal people have ever read"

Yeah, Guess I am not "normal" Nor are my 40+ friends that we filled the theater with Thursday night that all FUCKING LOVED this movie.

Fuck those writers. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze, darling... Never take Cracked articles to heart. They are a comedy site and, well, sometimes comedy falls flat.

But he is right that GotG is a second tier title that the majority of people had never heard of three years ago (myself included). Marvel did an outstanding job of marketing this one. And I think that speaks volumes about how fun the movies that preceded it were
I fell asleep about halfway through and work up at the end.

I bet it's pretty good if you puff the unmentionable stuff right before you see it.
I get that people can dislike movies I consider good. I don't really get why people are upset that others enjoy things they don't, but I guess there will always be those that can't stand fun they aren't a part of. So far, it seems that the GotG haters unanimously fall into the killjoy category, though, which I find somewhat interesting.